The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

Ewwwww, NO horses for kids to just ride in a circle! What an awful thought!  What I mean was: A big area where you can watch them like in real nature.

Hey DANI, can I assume they don't do that where you come from? We see that here in small circus's and elsewhere in (at least) in California.

Having horses to just watch might be a little bit iffy, after all, with most everything we do, at some point the bottom line is we need to show a profit and as much as I love horses too, I don't see just watching them being a big money maker.

I'll ask MISS KITKA what she thinks !

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been talking and working with the the inhouse planners/builders of MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT along with city planners which has taken longer then expected. The inhouse planners would like to have the riding lessons by the resorts, but the city planners vetoed that because of the fly problem and smell problem that comes with horses. The city also vetoed having the horses too close to any snack carts or food areas. Since so many of the the carts are on wheels that pretty well means that no riding lessons INSIDE the park at all. But don't despair ! Just like Disneyland has its regular park and California Disney all on the same land, so why can't we have our main AMUSEMENT PARK and one right next to it containing just themes with animals? We can have the riding lessons, We can move the petting zoo here (along with their flies). While we are at it, we could rebuild some of the parking lot to be multistory and with the extra room build a zoo (maybe not a HUGE zoo, but a fairly nice one) ! While still keeping the endangered animals around the outside of the of the park (still being paid for by The Fish, Game, And Wildlife). 

Your Friend,

Mike

Edited by walnutcowboy

Just got another idea for another part of the park thanks to the WORD EVOLUTION thread ! We can have a whole section of the park like a Pirates Cove and everyone can dress up as a Pirate or a Wench.

Anyone like that idea?

*Has just woken up from kipping in the top of a rollercoaster ride with no knowledge in having got up there. Whiskers twitching in fear*

:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:

@ LIN, Did you not perhaps spend a "little" too much time on TREASURE ISLAND and perhaps inside the doors of a favorite watering hole namely called DANI'S PUB? Would that not explain how how wound up upon the tallest rollercoaster in the world? 

OBTW, The reconstruction of the parking lot is starting now. Any thing having to do with animals being moved or with horses will not even be started until part of the parking lot has become muli-level. The Building Planners are trying to see if it will be possible to include a portion (if not all) of TREASURE ISLAND into PIRATE'S COVE. 

@ LIN & DANI, it looks like it's just the three of us here. Any ideas for rides shows, resorts, etc., I'd love to put our heads together and make this a place people might actually want to visit.

What do you think about a forest with some barbecue areas and indian lodges (teepee/wigwams) for families to camping over night? It would be much fun for children also.

• Like 1

I love the idea DANI ! We already have the lake so it will be real easy to make an area like you suggest ! Thanks for another GREAT idea.

Having just become the family of a 9+ week old chihuahua, I think it would nice to have a pet friendly Hotel. Perhaps call it the Posh Pet Hotel. While the pet's people are at the Amusement park, the pets get massages, fine meals, their own tread mills, etc. This way the pet's people don't have to worry about their pets and can still have them at night.  

Hey DANI,

I must agree with leaving the chickens at home, but we will have a PERRRfect area for cats too !

MISS KITKA wouldn't have it any other way ! 

Just thought of a new theme area. it can be the DOCTOR WHO Theme park ride. You allow X amount oF people to go through a blue door/gate, and after a moment it opens into one of a dozen time periods/worlds. this would be a cross between Indiana Jones (which has several different tracks, so you get different rides each time you get on) and Epcot Center. The secret would be that behind the door the entire "stage" would rotate so giving you a different experience each time you went through the door.

What do you think?

I'm pretty sure it's doable. Many years ago I seem to remember General Electric (?) having a ride (?) at Disneyland, that revolved around a central pivot. This wouldn't be TOO different except the guests would be in the center pivot instead of the outside looking in and then released out to different time periods/worlds. After all we still have a ton of space for more attractions !

I would suggest that we have a store where people can dress up as Darth Vader, Jedi, Mr.Spock, etc etc etc. Of course the lend of the costumes isn´t for free, but I think we shouldn´t make it too expensive.

Hey DANI,

I absolutely love your idea, HOWEVER, it probably won't be practical. Anything Jedi is Disney owned. Star Trek is owned by Universal, etc,. So IF we got the OK they would want a huge amount of money just to use their name. We discovered this in the very beginning of planning MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT. I wanted an INDIANA JONES like ride. But our legal guys said it couldn't have ANYTHING close to the same name AND had to be different enough to not be thought of being like said ride unless we wanted to pay Disney a TON of money (we couldn't even sell hats or whips)*. So welcome to the PYRAMID OF DOOM. Two other take off of Disney rides are HORROR HOUSE and PIRATE'S END. Disney idea, but different enough to be called our own.

We have no problems whatsoever is the customers bring in their own outfits.

* We got around being able to sell whips and hats by selling them at the AMAZON BOAT RIDE (think Disney's Jungle Cruise Ride).

PS Have you been on any of those rides yet? If so, how did you like them?