The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

I've noticed by the little labels that you've done quite a few of them, to when they come out, will look like flags of countries ! GREAT job !

KT'S AMAZINGLY SPOOKY HAUNTED MANSION RIDE

will have a Pre-Grand Opening this coming Monday (Feb. 8th). It will be open for members ONLY !

We had hoped to have a fully running underground roller coaster, but the city planners would not allow it. So instead, it has become a virtual ride. I can't explain it as well as it must be felt, but I'll try. Once you are seated into the cart (above ground), to start the ride like any coaster ride. you'll then go underground where the cart will stop on top of rods that will allow the cart to give the feeling of movement. All the while a screen around you will be showing you, well the most AMAZINGLY SPOOKY Stuff. I promise you you will not be able to tell the difference ! Disney has had great success with this type of ride.

I hope to see you all there ! Let me know what you think !  

• Like 2

You more than deserve it !

It was a great game !

I wish The Land Of GAMES had more players so more people would show up !

Lol, eaten after the ride!  I really was excited. It seemed so real and yes I was a little frightened. Very good idea with the screen around! 

MISS KITKA, as you probably noticed, on the opening day of KT'S AMAZINGLY SPOOKY HAUNTED MANSION RIDE (by the way, how did you like it? What part did you like best?), the bulbs had not yet sprouted. But now that ELOISE is home again, my depression is not as bad, I was finally able to get back to YOUR Hill and your flowers are just now starting to show their leaves. Which means in just a few more weeks or so, The FLAGS OF FLOWERS should be in full bloom. It will be beautiful. 

The Spooky Haunted Mansion Ride made all my whiskers stand on end, and you could hear the screams from here to Timbucktoo! Awesome!   :biggrin:

At least the leaves are showing - that's good!   :)

What you "saw" was 3D "mice" "come off" the screen, and what you felt under your seat were yarn threads programmed to move at the time the "mice" would be under your seat. I hope this doesn't ruin it for you. I've seen people jump on their chairs because they were so afraid.

But let me assure all of you, none of you were, at ANY TIME in any danger, it is all part of the ride !  

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

A bit of an update about MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT !

Spring has arrived !

The flowers that MISS KITKA planted in December are starting to bloom ! You are now able to start to see the "flags" from different countries using the different kinds/colors of flowers.

GREAT JOB MISS KITKA !

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, walnutcowboy said:

A bit of an update about MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT !

Spring has arrived !

The flowers that MISS KITKA planted in December are starting to bloom ! You are now able to start to see the "flags" from different countries using the different kinds/colors of flowers.

GREAT JOB MISS KITKA !

The flowers are blooming! !  *bounces about all over the place!*  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1