The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

*flies right out of the swing, lands on Mike's head and dives back into the flowers, sending a cloud of petals up in all directions*

:girlhaha: :icon_razz::mosking::danced::biggrin::sarcastic:

• Like 1

On Saturday, October 08, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Miss Kitka said:

*flies right out of the swing, lands on Mike's head and dives back into the flowers, sending a cloud of petals up in all directions*

:girlhaha: :icon_razz::mosking::danced::biggrin::sarcastic:

On Saturday, October 08, 2016 at 5:24 PM, walnutcowboy said:

I'd rather THAT happen than be being on that ride !

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Woohooooooo! *boing!* *petals everywhere*   :sarcastic:

• Like 2

*even more petals fly everywhere* Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Wooohoooooooooooo! Yahooooooooooooooo!! Wayheyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! *silly grin* *pair of feline ears just visible above the flowers*

• Like 1

I've had problems with my computer (and I forgot to post here, so I've gotten behind) but we had/are having a GREAT summer. And there are sooooo many flowers in/around MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT.

One of the Attractions I've added is the Tumbleweed Races, on windy days only. This consists of each contestant having a different colored (painted) tumbleweed that will race the length of the Park. The problem with tumbleweeds is that the further they bounce around the more they breakup and the smaller they get. At the end of the race, there has to be a big enough piece to count as still being a tumbleweed. The winner gets a PASSING THE WIND trophy.

Keep in mind that the most important word in MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT (other than MISS KITKA) is the word VIRTUAL. So any members that have had the fun of being there, please let us know what you enjoyed the most. We really want to know about the exciting things you saw that have yet to be talked about yet.

Edited by walnutcowboy

15 hours ago, KT1972 said:

*Comes to give Miss Kitka scritches under the chin!*  :) 

Prr-prr-purr-prrrr! :)

Just now, KT1972 said:

Gives catnip filled toy to Miss Kitka. 

*gentle headbonk - "thank you"* jrolls around purring*

Just now, KT1972 said:

Gives fluffy cushion for Miss Kitka to sleep on.

*plays puddings/bakes biscuits/kneads cushion, turns around three times and settles, snoozing straightaway*