The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

4 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

G.G. and Playdoh wish MISS KITKA and family a Meowrry CHRISTmas and a Happy Meow Year.

To Mike, Eloise, G.G. and Playdoh: Meowy Catmus and a Happy Mew Year xx

•  May this year be better than last year for all and may MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT do even better than last year !

It is cold and lonely up here on this Hill. The fire I had made has gone out, the snow has hidden my matches, and there's no firewood. All the mini marshmallows floated away and I ran out of cocoa! *starts to :cray: *

MISS KITKA, you should have more wood and matches by now. The heavy snow and general bad weather has slowed down other shipments, but they are ready to go as soon as the weather clears up. We were lucky to see the bad weather coming in advance so all the animals are being well fed ! Speaking of being fed, check out some of the eateries, some of them are already stocked with basic foods too.

On 3/17/2018 at 12:54 PM, Miss Kitka said:

It is cold and lonely up here on this Hill. The fire I had made has gone out, the snow has hidden my matches, and there's no firewood. All the mini marshmallows floated away and I ran out of cocoa! *starts to :cray: *

On 3/17/2018 at 2:25 PM, KT1972 said:

Awwww *Snuggles Miss Kitka to keep her warm.* 

*Happy purr, happy purr, happy purr*

On 3/17/2018 at 7:00 PM, walnutcowboy said:

MISS KITKA, you should have more wood and matches by now. The heavy snow and general bad weather has slowed down other shipments, but they are ready to go as soon as the weather clears up. We were lucky to see the bad weather coming in advance so all the animals are being well fed ! Speaking of being fed, check out some of the eateries, some of them are already stocked with basic foods too.

*thinks about looking for more wood and the matches*

@Miss Kitka Due to popular demand, we have opened MISS KITKA'S  VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT with limited rides such as KT'S AMAZINGLY SPOOKY HAUNTED MANSION RIDE and attractions like the TUMBLEWEED RACES (weather permitting), PIRATES COVE is open for young and old including DANI'S PUB with a nice warm fire in the fireplaces, And finally TREASURE ISLAND is open for adults only. The resorts are of course are open too.

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

*getting tired out from chasing the tumbleweed, and collapses in a heap, knackered*  💤💤💤💤💤

10 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

*getting tired out from chasing the tumbleweed, and collapses in a heap, knackered*  💤💤💤💤💤

9 hours ago, KT1972 said:

*Puts food and water down for sleepy Miss Kitka* 

*sniff sniff*  *starts to wake up*  Oo....!  *slowly gets up and wanders over to food and water, and gratefully eats and drinks - purrs thanks*

* finds Miss Kitka, picks her up and gives her scritches before moving her to a safe sleeping spot.*

LET IT BE HEARD<,LET IT BE DONE !

MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT IS FULLY OPEN !!!

That is with one exception. The Tumbleweed season is over so no more Tumbleweeds are to be found. And even when they are back in season, the races will NOT reopen. 

During one of the last races, where we were racing giant Tumbleweeds, we had a mishap and were forced to close down the races.

I was injured when the wind changed direction and the giant Tumbleweed I was trying to put over a fence landed on my head and rolled down my back. It took hours to get ALL the stickers out of my hair.

For those of you that have no knowledge of Tumbleweeds let me give you a quick history about them. Tumbleweeds can live anywhere (as far as I know) that has a lot of open spaces. They have a very short root system so once they are large enough, anywhere from 2 to 6+ feet, the wind will start to blow them out of the ground and all around. How they regrow, and what they never show you on TV, is that on each Tumbleweed have thousands if little stickers that fall off on the slightest touch of the ground, rock, a head, etc.   This is why you will see "herds" all in groups as the wind changes directions so goes the Tumbleweeds.

( I better stop here as I feel one of my story coming on. I just want to say that from the "I was injured" all the way to "so goes the Tumbleweeds" is 100% true. ) 

Edited by walnutcowboy

Ouch re the tumbleweeds, Mike.....   😳

Mind you, the only tumbleweeds I ever seem to experience are the ones that go in one ear, rattle about inside my empty head, and surprises itself by finding the exit via the other ear......  :ninja: