The Big Bang Theory Forums
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

I didn't say you were. I only set the timer for a day.

*continues to talk as I walk back up the hill* It doesn't work to send domesticated chimeras after people, they soon lose interest and decided to go take a nap

*pushes Seph back into the teleporter from which he came and sends him off to a new land*

Now maybe for a cat nap on my hill till he returns

*yawns* Hey kitty go get your cheezburger and eat it

Hey that hill over there has a nicer view *points vincent in the direction of hill 2.0 and sends him off to see it*

Mine and he's right this is a nice view

[The view is better down below.]

[*kicks Aviodingtherealworld down the hill*]

[Once again, this hill is mine.]

[*casts shield spells to stop everyone else taking over the hill*]

*starts digging a tunnel under the hill to the top. After a little while, I finally make it to the top*

Your turn to the bottom

*pushes Seph down the hill* Your shields don't stop you from going out and off the hill

Mine, thank you

[Why does it not surprise me that whenever Vincent tries to claim the hill, he resorts to eating the person at the top?]

Huh... ditto. *gasp* We actually agreed on something for once!

[That still does not change my opinion of you, mortal. Mmm... now to reclaim my place.]

[*forces Aviodingtherealworld to breathe in a dark, poisonous mist that sends him/her to insanity and makes them run down the hill and injuring themself*]

[*reclaims his place*]

[Aha... now you have no hope. *laughs maniacally*]

*whisper whisper* My dark side's actually half-vampire if that info's of any use...

(side note: Lol. I'm quite sure I'm female. No need for him/her. :p)

*In my newly found insanity runs back up the madly waving an oddly shaped but blunt object, that seems to already have blood on it. Seph runs for fear of his life from the unearthly blunt object.*

Now its my turn to laugh maniacally, because I'm not actually insane.... Well I was but now I'm not.... well ok I've been insane from the beginning, not much can change that. Not even dark, poisonous mist.

Oh yeah! The hill is mine :D

*returns to the hill*

The universe seems to be wrapping in upon itself so sending me to the end did no good. It returned me here. Quick question are you holding the normal Seph hostage so you can claims the hill? Sorry it's not going to help your case. Oh one more thing... I found this elephant at the end of the universe, he shall be taking you with him now.

*watchs as an elephant carries Seph away*

If only I had built that wall

[i do not need to use my other side to do what needs to be done.]

*drives a car up the hill and knocks Aviodingtherealworld over* Oops, sorry! I meant to park it just to the left!

[Aha. It is mine. *reclaims the hill and throws his other side out of the car and down the hill*]

*chops all the snakes' heads off and releases the hidden trap at the top of the hill, which sends a large boulder toward Seph. Which means Seph either must run down the hill or be crushed, either way I journey up the hill to claim my hill*

Mine

What's wrong with this thread netmouse? I must get my hill back

*Uses the hill's elevator and on the way up become my correct size again and sends opalsaloony back down the hill*

Mine :D (I'm a little rusty with my attacks)

*Causes it to rain until Avoidingtherealworld is washed down the hill. Stops it raining. Climbs up the hill. Does victory dance.*

I am King of the hill. *Does victory dance again.*