King of the Hill

Master-Sephiroth

• 4 weeks later...

ALL of you have done a simply WONDERFUL job at keeping the this area BEAUTIFUL, and the rest of KINK OF THE HILL, not to say ALL of THE LAND OF GAMES going, without ME (LOL) ! 
 You ALL saved my life & my SANITY more than you will EVER know !!!
I am going to leave MISS KITKA my E Mail address just in case any one of my true friends ever want to get a hold of me. 
  I love you guys, and "I'LL BE BACK",
  Mike

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I will ATTEMPT to spend more time here !
It is so peaceful and calm !!!
Ever since my brain started started working again, I am now Admin. or Mod. and get asked to help out on other sites for "unruly" members of over 10 sites ! So I can be "working" for 8+ hours a day !
 It is great to be thinking again ! I remember when I first found this wonderful site, and how much time I struggled with some of these questions !
 I NEED to take more time out and smell the roses and see all the wonderful things that have been done to KOTH & RBB ! And start adding to it myself again !!
 See you all SOON !!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2021 at 4:00 AM, walnutcowboy said:

Please read the message I sent to YOU 💗 !

Oh Mike, I'm so so sorry for not seeing your message..!  😭😭😭

Am sitting in the Garden,  crying my eyes out at Mike's last message to me, and I failed to see it as I hadn't been about for a while. I'm really sorry, Mike - I hope you can forgive me ..!  😭😭😭😭😭

I'm finally getting myself together to work on an area for Mike, a wrought iron bench with a plaque with Walnutcowboy stencilled on it, and lilies on either side of it.

An area of which to sit and think of him

(Better stop now or I'll be in tears just thinking about him.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...