• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darling sweetpea Dunja... there is always room.

Can we please find room in the Garden of Tranquility for Dunja, my daughter's dog, who had to cross the Rainbow bridge this afternoon? 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Woohooooooo! *boing!* *petals everywhere*   

Posted Images

I fake collapsing...and grab you by the ankles, flipping you over my supine body, so that you tumble down the hill. As I laugh in triumph, I stand on the top of the hill,bearing my Tusken Cycler Rifle proudly.

I'M QUEEN OF THE HILL

I might have to forfeit this next round as I'm laughing too much..! :lol: :lol:

I am QUEEN OF THE HILL !

And are you laughing AT me?This seems quite improbable. And dangerous, because my Tusken Cycle Rifle IS loaded!

Or are you laughing at your incredible FAIL ?

Because I am laughing at the latter, as well !

Bazinga! :lol:

While ToadTheWetSprocket and Miss Kitka are busy flipping (over) each other I take out the batteries out of the Tushen Cycler Rifle, I then hit myself over the head with it (I know what's coming next). But while I lay unconscious I'm Still king of the hill.

I hid inside a walnut shell. It got toasty but didn't burn up. I got some tuff nuts.

I'm king of the hill.

PS TTWS, did you hear about Andy Williams? I hear he lived in your neck of the woods.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Have you NOT heard of Wonder Woman and Super Volcano?

Sheesh!

I zoom out of the volcano, being Wonder Woman and all (shh!), zip behind you and push you into your volcano, which I then pick up by focusing my Amazon-trained brain,focusing everything on the volcano, and hurl it into space.

I AM KING OF THE HILL.

I always knew I was a space case.

This MAY be my last post on king of the hill. It's not my nature to find ways of hurting people (I know it's just pretend), but it makes my brain hurt. So I leave THIS post to those more violent then me.

You ARE queen of the hill.