In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

The Q&A Game

Master-Sephiroth

I was taking notes on what a perfect animal would be, and I ended up detailing a talking dog. To me the best animal anywhere is the dog, but we don't always understand each other. I can't tell the difference between "daddy, I want to go outside and play with the lizzards" and "daddy I got to go potty NOW". So for me it would be a talking dog.

Same question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2014 at 8:39 PM, snell said:

I don't know... In my country things are different, so I can't answer you. We see women more impulsive than men. So they are more likely to cheat or be promiscuous. Women are seen impulsive, emotional and low self-control. And if woman does something stupid, it's not hers fault because she's maybe just stupid woman. Husbands and dads carry responsibility.

Being loyal, honest and responsible are the most manly things in my culture. And being promiscuous doesn't fit with them. It's not good thing to do.

What do you think about polygamy?

I don't know about where you live but as I said couple months ago in United States and Overall more Men Cheat then Women. That a fact.  But they cheat for different Reasons. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...