The Q&A Game

Master-Sephiroth

There is not really one, but the movie I saw the most is "Three wishes for Cinderella" from 1973, Czechoslovakia. Shown on many television every Christmas. I love the music of this movie :good: .

Do you know the unaired pilot from TBBT

I don't believe in that and really, I don't care. My family is pacifist, we wouldn't join the war even if it started. But, if there started world war three, prizes would came low and new positions would be available. Not bad for me.

And I can't feel sorry for those, who go to war, because I see them as a barbaric idiots. War is old school thing and stupid. I would continue my life as it is now.

If you should move to Asia, which country would you choose?

Neutral. But I liked our last president more. She was Democratic and warm leader. Now we have neutral man leader and I have no idea what does he stand for. Feels like he stands for nothing. I think he's done some work with youngsters and their health. Maybe.

Are you conservative, liberal or democratic, when talking about politics?

Edited by snell

Hard question... I enjoy life with no changes. I'm sensitive and doesn't need a crowds of peoples beside me. Most of the time I spare only with my husband. I like to lazy and get frustrated easily. I enjoy my family, home and cooking and I don't really care my career.

What do you think of traditional gender roles? When talking about career and household.