The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CharmedOne

Which browser do you use?

Which browser do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

What browser do you use to access the Internet and this site? ------------------ I use Firefox, been a faithful Firefox fan for a few years (wow, thats a lot of F's!) now, I like its security and the extensions you can get with it ... most of all, the spell checker!

IE on my laptop (used most often) Opera on when i work from the server Safari when on the go

Firefox 3 Beta 2 which is a developer preview release of Mozilla's next generation Firefox browser and is being made available for testing purposes only. It's a little unstable but hey, if you don't have people who are willing to trial the software it will never become a viable stable platform. as usual though once it's a success, Microsoft will pick at it like vultures and integrate it into IE 7.1/8

I am using Internet Explorer 7 right now. But planning to switch over to Google Chrome. Have to download the beta version. Guys…Any comments about Google Chrome new browser?

I thought it was a bit weak. I understand why they went for a slimmed, rather featureless browser, but it also made it something without much of a unique selling point. I can't think of a reason to actually swith from any of the main browsers.

im using chrome too i like it supposedly more secure and virus makers haven't went after it yet(give em time tho) i like it though i have found that it can't access some sites gmail being one of them on my internet anyway 28.8 mbps not a speed demon

I can tell you from the website statistics that Internet Explorer is the most popular still but not by very much. IE is used by 48% of the visitors to this website, Firefox is used by 38%, Safari is used by 5%, Opera is used by 3%, and Google Chrome is used by 2%.

i use chrome, so much better than FF, i still have FF, but it's just memory hog

i was one of the few who got to test the chrome beta and i kept switching back to other browsers

i have safari, opera, ff, maxthon, and IE. But hands down to Chrome now that it is stable, even their current beta is very stable

you guys should give it a try, the extensions are great also and it doesn't hog up your memory

really fast browsing

I think I am geekier than geeks

I went BACK to Internet explorer once Firefox and Chrome became popular.

IE now has less intrusion, runs better and no one uses it