CharmedOne

Whats the weather like?

I thought one of the safest subjects on earth is the weather so it makes sense to have a thread about it. What is the weather like where you are today? ----- Its very cold and wet here, we're averaging about 25-40F and its always cloudy. Not too windy today though which is good.

• Like 1

well it's kinda cool right now out here near Pittsburgh the weather feels pretty nice too but it's kinda rainy

well today it's cloudy and rather cool the temperatures are in the lower 50s now it feels more like fall now i love fall

Windy here today too...I woke up to find most of the street's recycling bins on my lawn.

We have 2 inches of snow here, and it is set to continue into the weekend (we live somewhere cold, where we have to have snow tyres on the cars 6 to 7 months a year).

Time to jump this topic back to the first page!

Weather here in middle Finland is hot hot hot at 30 degrees of celsius.

around here this is very hot, and does not happen often. Well, not untill recently. Must be the global warming effect...

but anyway, the reason I jumped this topic back up here, is that it is hurricane season in usa, and it would be exciting to hear about it from locals that happen to be part of this forum...

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

cold, windy and a 85% of chances of thunderstorm for today

In Australia today, at least in the part I am, it is about 18 celcius, about 65 fahrenheit. Mostly sunny. It's spring time here at the moment.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Raining cats and dogs right now. The weather service gave an alert for possible floods because of the river overflowing due to so much rain.

I live in the high part of the city so it should be no problem.. my parents live close to the river though :(. It usually floods so the house itself it is high above the street level, but even then, they get isolated inside the house :(

SURSONICA,

Hope everything turns out OK. Keep us posted!

6:45 PM, 69F, Slight Breeze, Clear Skies @ a Mile High in So. Cal.

4:54 PM, 74F, Cloudy with high humidity with thunder storms at higher elevations.

Some lightning strikes, Nothing serious (so far).

@ a Mile High In So. Cal.

Edited by walnutcowboy

The sky is grey, the wind is cold. Summer is out autumn is in.

The thing about the weather in England, is that we have seven months of bad weather, and then winter comes!!

• Like 1