Whats the weather like?

CharmedOne

5:10pm, 52 degrees, and partly cloudy

64233_10151561269269533_885171386_n.jpg

And the National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch effective until 11pm tonight as well but its only for Pecos, Fort Stockton, and Sanderson. But Andrews will likely see some rain come tomorrow.

Edited by JoeSal90

At present  ( 09.29 PM ) it's 3 C, clouded & I am getting fed up with the cold. I never have my heating on in April....We are supposed to get some higher temps this weekend. Can't wait for some warmer climate!

Currently it's 15 degrees Celsius with a strong SW wind. At least temps went up, as our building heat transport pump broke 2 days ago. That means no heat anywhere in my building.

Forecast for tomorrow will be 22 Celsius. Weather is still out of whack since last week we still had freezing temps here...

Edited by Jacks

• 2 weeks later...

About 75 degrees (with a high of 93 degrees) and sunny at the moment in Andrews at the moment with a cold front coming in tonight which will bring it down to having mid 60s as highs for the next 2 days.

And unfortunately this is going to be what will we be seeing in West Texas come in a couple of weeks, 4 days in a row of 100+ highs just like back in early June 2008 (video below).

http://youtu.be/wwlt4LORDgE

Edited by JoeSal90