Whats the weather like?

CharmedOne

8C (47F) and poring rain for most of the last week in Surrey BC, Canada.

The story below talks about flooding which I was not aware of (I stayed home Saturday night) but the photo's are down by the river. Most homes in Surrey are on much higher ground.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1076183/rainstorm-causes-flooding-power-outages-in-b-c-s-south-coast/

Oh exciting here, today where I live was officially the hottest city in the world,  just today that is.  It reached 45.3c (114F),  It is 7.30pm at night and it is stil 41.7c (108F).  Tomorrow it is due to be about 42C and then after 5 days of over 40c we get a cool change to 28C on Saturday, which will be nice, but likely short lived.

Here, at 7:35 pm, we have 3°C (37,4°F), so it's really cold ... but no snow ... we are waiting for so long right now, for the snow to come. So the winter isn't over yet, there is enough time for the snow to fall down. 

@ TENSOR,

Thanks for showing the different mindsets.

Living @ A Mile High, we tend to be closer to the Michigan picture.

I've been on a local News channel for walking my dog in just a Tee Shirt while the snow falling.

At 8:45 AM it's 45 F, Picture Postcard day @ A Mike High In So. Cal.

Today we have clear ice and -2°C, so it's very cold outside. A day to stay at home, of one has the chance to. I'm lucky that I can stay home later, just have to pick up my daughter from school in 1 1/2 h.

Rain, fog, icy in the night, cold, eww... We'll get snow tonight 80. I can't describe how I HATE this kind of weather!

I'm a weather fanatic! So interested in extreme weather, Sucks being in the UK to say the least!

Here in London, We are experiencing a VERY mild winter!

Does anyone understand this? :p

METAR: EGLL 202150Z 00000KT 9999 FEW049 07/04 Q1012

long-TAF: EGLL 202134Z 2021/2124 VRB03KT 9999 SCT045 BECMG 2021/2023 5000 HZ BECMG 2023/2102 2500 BR BKN003 PROB40 2103/2110 0200 FG VV/// BECMG 2109/2112 6000 NSW SCT008 BECMG 2112/2115 17010KT 9999 BECMG 2121/2124 BKN012

Rain, fog, icy in the night, cold, eww... We'll get snow tonight 80. I can't describe how I HATE this kind of weather!

Let's just switch places please. I'm game. It's 82F here!

Edited by dana1010

HUH?

Its coded weather forecasting we use in aviation terms :p

Everything from Valid times, temp, dew point, atmospheric pressure, cloud coverage type and altitude, windspeed direction mean to gust, Outlook probabilities and then all other weather events such a rain, snow, hail etc