Whats the weather like?

CharmedOne

@ TENSOR,

Thanks for showing the different mindsets.

Living @ A Mile High, we tend to be closer to the Michigan picture.

I've been on a local News channel for walking my dog in just a Tee Shirt while the snow falling.

At 8:45 AM it's 45 F, Picture Postcard day @ A Mike High In So. Cal.

It's also funny during our winter, when it's  around 70-75 F, and the water temps are in the mid 60s F and you see all the northerners out swimming or taking in the sun.  We wait till the summer and it's in the 90s F and the water temps are in the upper 80s F.  

Lovely day today, it was about 28c (83F), but it's heating up again expect to be in the high 30'sc(100F) early next week.

It rarely snows where I live, but we have had it once in my lifetime.  We have mountains much like LA that surround the city and sometimes it snows there.  

Still unseasonably warm in London averaging 10c. Another low pressure system tomorrow cause lots of wind and rain again for the UK :/

Winds are due to change to westerly next week bringing the colder Siberian air. Winter may be coming (very late this year)

The weather has gone crazy and I found it interesting that some places in Alaska was warmer than it was here in the south.  

Hi Tensor, hey quit rubbing it in about having great weather in your area. lol  We will be back in the upper 50s to lower 60 starting Friday.  

Lovely today, was about 23.5c, much better than yesterday which was 44.5c (our hottest ever February day on record), then day before, Saturday, was about 42C, and before that 37, 40 and 37, so this is the nicest day we have had for quite a while.  But it's about to warm up again.