Whats the weather like?

CharmedOne

WHAT was on the principles computer??

WHAT does this guy do during school hours??

It did NOT look school Related to me!!

To me it looks like it could be a preroll video for a site (maybe weather.com or some other weather site that he may have checked out to see weather for the school district and then decide from there on to let the kids out early due to the winter weather or not) but it could be a TV that he had on to check the weather on either the Weather Channel or one of the local stations, and I believe he is a superintendent of the Midland Independent School District

But getting back on topic, only school that is open (to my knowledge due to a friend who has a daughter who attends school) is Forsan, not sure of what their plan is if the snow amount increases overnight. And It is just sleeting at the moment in Andrews.

Edited by JoeSal90

It was 45 today (113F), yuk!  Tomorrow a little cooler, but all next week is meant to be hot, and guess what my A/C decided it doesn't want to blow any cool air, so having to get that looked at again, oh and one of my cats is in pain with arthristis, so she has to go visit the vets again next week,  Happy 2013!

Weather has been sawing back and forth around 0c.

This means roads turn to mush during day, and freeze over during the night.

As a result it is very dangerous to cycle, and I did manage to fall down once already.

But fallign is part of cycling. Scariest fall happened on summer -87:

I was slaloming high speed between cars on my way to town, when suddenly a bloke opens his car door right in front of me!

SlamBang! I fly through the air, into the asphalt. Amazingly, nothing is broken, just a lot of bruises, nicks and blood.

So I just pick up me bike, say sorry to the car owner, and cycle to library, where I wash my wounds and bandage them over with the first aid kit that is always in my backpack.

Ah. Happy times!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

95 F here. I'm freakin' melting!

I was born near Antartica, we had freakin' penguins where I was born... I'm not made for this s***. I wanna go back home!

90F at 10.30pm. Approx 32c.

Finland, Finland, Finland

The country were I'd quite like to be.

With your mountains so lofty

And your tree tops so tall

Finland, Finland, Finland

Finland has it all

Or something... from Monty Python. I'm half way through my six pack.

Baby.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

It has rained for forty days here in Finland, and the whole country is now covered by twenty metre layer of water.

Luckily I got a tip from the Old Geezer upstairs, and got me a nice boat last summer.

So now I float above the towns and cities of Finland, in a boat packed to bursting with animals and foodstuff.

In clear days I can see the silent cities below me,

and the mortal coils of the drown'd floating gently along the submerged avenues.

It is an unsettling sight, I do not mind telling you.

Edited by Sherminator

It has rained for forty days here in Finland, and the whole country is now covered by twenty metre layer of water.

Luckily I got a tip from the Old Geezer upstairs, and got me a nice boat last summer.

So now I float above the towns and cities of Finland, in a boat packed to bursting with animals and foodstuff.

In clear days I can see the silent cities below me,

and the mortal coils of the drown'd floating gently along the submerged avenues.

It is an unsettling sight, I do not mind telling you.

The quiet must be nice

OH YEAH= WC S.O.A.P. with flair!!

• Like 1

Snow & -6 at the moment, weather will keep holding like this all through next week, possibly colder. This is shitty weather as it causes more Raynaud's syndrome attacks...

This is now, it started snowing again in -5 Celsius

snowjan2013-1.jpg

Edited by Jacks