The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
netmouse

I should be doing X but I'm actually doing Y

Simply list the one thing you SHOULD be doing, followed by the one thing you are ACTUALLY doing instead.

Me first...

I should be at home watching my new dvd copy of Sucker Punch and then playing Final Fantasy 10.

I actually got called in at late notice for an overtime shift at work. I am now freezing my butt off doing patrols, missing Tidus levelling up :icon_mad:

i should be doing actual work (well i am sorta), but im actually browsing on this forum (writing this right now lol)

I should be cleaning the house and packing for a weekend away but I'm checking out this forum and soon going to play Rummikub online.

Is it a Beyonce mix cd??

I should be out doing a patrol at work, but I've spent the last hour re-doing my sig >< lolz

Ok... off for a walk now.

I should be purchasing tickets for Roger Waters revamp of "The Wall" concert but I will actually use the $300 to pay for airfares and accom for the upcoming Games Workshop Games Day in Sydney.

Sorry, Pink Floyd, but in this instance the Space Marines of the 42nd Warhammer division are taking preference.

I should be purchasing tickets for Roger Waters revamp of "The Wall" concert but I will actually use the $300 to pay for airfares and accom for the upcoming Games Workshop Games Day in Sydney.

Sorry, Pink Floyd, but in this instance the Space Marines of the 42nd Warhammer division are taking preference.

Grrrrrr... damn you Roger Waters !!!! I watched a doco tonight which showed some of the pre-production to "The Wall" spectacular. It was very impressive !!

Needless to say, I have just gone online and purchased tickets for the concert. Oh well, baked beans on toast for dinner for the next month lolz.

I should be sleeping after my nightshift. But I am off to be introduced to yet another of my GFs uncles that is keen to meet me.

Ahhh the joys of relationships. Hope they feed me.

I should be working on Friday December 2nd, but I am now going to ditch work and see "Foo Fighters" gig with "Tenacious D" as support act.

Don't tell my boss. shhhhh ><

@Alien: it's amazing how a free ticket will make you suddenly like something :p

I'm not their biggest fan, but the guy taking me won't let up. He's a bit of a sooky-la-la.