The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sh3ld0n

Favourite cast members in order of preference...

Hi guys,

Not sure if there is a thread on this already.

"(1)" Being your favourite character, what is your order of preference in regards to the cast members?

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

Etc...

Cheers,

Peter...

Favorite character - Sheldon

Least favorite character - Amy (by a country mile - worst thing that ever happened to the show)

(1) Howard, Funny, kindda nerdy but still secretly very sensitive and generally 'nice'.

(2) Sheldon, Amazingly funny (makes the show) and says what everybody thinks.

(3) Leonard, The reason we watch the show for romance and stuff.

(4) Amy, Enables Sheldon to be even better and includes the possibility of maybe some day "romance" between the two.

(5) Penny, Lovely young woman, beautiful, funny, energetic, but they should tone down the "slut" thing.

Sheldon

Penny

Leonard

Raj

Amy

Howard

Bernadette

Dash it, I love all of them. :)

@fubar's analysis was nice.

I am surprised that so many here find Howard so entertaining.

I enjoy the Howard character also but thought Leonard or Sheldon would have been most people's first choice.

May I ask the appeal of Howard?

I also noticed Leonard scored relatively poorly.

Could I get some feedback about this?

Cheers,

Peter...

I enjoy the Howard character also but thought Leonard or Sheldon would have been most people's first choice.

Cheers,

Peter...

I'm curious about that too. As I said, I love all of them, but if we're talking of minor gradations, I think I usually find even Raj a bit more interesting than Howard.

Howard's one liners are hysterical. Simon Helberg has definitely made the character his own over the past season or two. I'm liking him more and more.

It could have something to do with Bernadette being so likeable and with the two of them together, Howard becomes a little bit more likeable too.

The only hysterically funny thing Raj has done for me in the series was his Brisket rap. "B to the R to the ISK... to the E to the T.... woot woot" LMAO

Beaten only just by Sheldon's "blah blah, hopeless Penny delusion.. blah, blah, blah" comment.

I'm giggling as I typed that >< tee hee

Cheers,

Peter...

The appeal of Howard (for me, at least) is the brilliant way he delivers his lines. He really thinks he's hip and funny and can get the girl, even though he says off-putting things to them all the time.

And Leonard: I like Leonard, he's a sweetie, but out of the 4 guys, he's the "straight guy" of the comedy. The most normal one. He doesn't really have any quirks like the others do, except being a bit whiny at times.

Just my 2 cents' worth. :icon_cheesygrin:

(1) Penny's Nipples

(2) Sheldon

(3) Penny/Howard

(4) Leonard/Raj

(5) The mothers (Howard's, Leonard's, Sheldon's)

(6) all the others in no particular order. In all honesty I don't think I'd miss any of them.

Howard's one liners are hysterical. Simon Helberg has definitely made the character his own over the past season or two. I'm liking him more and more.

It could have something to do with Bernadette being so likeable and with the two of them together, Howard becomes a little bit more likeable too.

The only hysterically funny thing Raj has done for me in the series was his Brisket rap. "B to the R to the ISK... to the E to the T.... woot woot" LMAO

Beaten only just by Sheldon's "blah blah, hopeless Penny delusion.. blah, blah, blah" comment.

I'm giggling as I typed that >< tee hee

I agree that Simon is brilliant as Howard. But somehow in terms of likeability I seem to be drawn to Raj more than him.

And yes, I like Howard much more with Bernadette, too.

Howard's awkward creepiness was really enjoyable, but maybe I found it just a bit too, well, creepy, to really be able to digest it and like the character. :)

The awkward creepiness was the best part of Howard's character, and I'd like to see more of it in later seasons (maybe he has an affair, hint hint...). Don't get me wrong, Howard and Bernadette together is good, but I miss Howard's creepiness. Sorta.