The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
netmouse

Twilight

This thread is hilarious..I'm lmao here. I've seen all the movies, I like only the first one and I think the books are better that the films.

@netmouse - this is the last twilight movie because it's the second part of the last book. After this you'll be off the hook. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

have anyone else noticed that the vampire chap does incredible James Dean imitation on the films (even looks like him, hairdo and all!) . Makes me laugh!:icon_biggrin:

have anyone else noticed that the vampire chap does incredible James Dean imitation on the films (even looks like him, hairdo and all!) . Makes me laugh!:icon_biggrin:

I noticed that too but imho he's not even close to looking like him.

Now, you all know the song Patsy Cline wrote about this right?

I go walkin' after twilight

Because I sparkle in the sunlight

It's just not right

I go walkin' after twilight

And I'm gonna bite you...

Fangs for the memories! :p

:lol: I can't stop laughing, I love the remix. The original is my favourite PC song.

I don`t like Twilight. Sparkling vampires how lame is that? Thats the main reason why I don`t like these vampires from Twilight. And they´re not cool.

On Joss Whedons TV series Buffy and Angel they have had the cool vampires (they had to eat, they had to drink and they burned in the sunlight) . And Dracula is cool too.

I like it, but the books are better. I am a lover of the "old" vampire flicks. The real vampire. They couldn't be out in light, they didn't sparkle, they feed on people, i.e Dracula, stuff like that.

What is sooooo lame is the conclusion to book four, I hope they butch it up for the movie. I know, the book was written for tweens but come on, totally missed the mark on the last confrontation. My favorite vampire concept comes from a bad movie called Dracula 2000, what really kicked butt was the concept that Judas was damned for his trangression and became a vampire, hence the aversion to silver and the rest of the stuff. The rest of the movie, not so much.

the vampires and werewolves should try sorting it out with a paintball match.

It would be exiting because vampires can move so fast! Faster than a bullet.

But of course wolves would cheat, and hit the vampires on the kisser before ruining their fancy clothes with paintball shots. :icon_razz:

I`m not a Twilight fan and I never will be. These sparkling vampires just suck. Sorry but this is really lame. A real vampire burns in the sun he doesn`t sparkle...that sparkling thing really bugs me.

(I`m a fan of the vampires Joss Whedon created: Angel/Angelus, Spike, Drusilla, Darla -> those are cool vampires!)

I've just finished reading the last book and seen the first three films. Judging by the first book the first film is exactly the same as the movie. to be honest I was working in the cinema when one of the twilight movies came on and it seems to be middle aged woman who go to the movies, simply because it is a lovely sweet love story...... I think there wasnt many teenager love stories for these middle aged woman...

Do I like the movies, yes  I do, simply because there is a good balance between story and special affects....

Havent sene the lst two, but seems there may not be any action according to last book. 

And when saw Second movie I thought naked wolves rule... lol :icon_biggrin:

I recently sucummed to watching Buffy and Spike is so cool. He was definatley the best character and Buffy is gerneraly a very annoying teenager....or is it just the actress.....

Let us write to Sheldon to ask his opinion on Vampires...