Kaley stars in Princess Leia video !

witchking42

Fantastic :)

Kaley in a Nerd Machine t-shirt for the absolute win.

I was never really into metal bikini Leia (I know, I know... sacrilege). I always thought the original recipe white gown and Hoth cool gear getups were a thousand times hotter on her. Incidentally, I was watching Weeds last night (Netflix) and saw Carrie Fisher in an episode. She had a quick role where she played an incredibly grimy lawyer :D

• 1 month later...

Like the Classic Short, the womens Bailey Button is a calf-height boot made from genuine Twinface sheepskin. We’ve updated this traditional style with a wooden UGG® logo button and elastic band closure. The Bailey Button can be worn up or cuffed down adding a little variety depending on your style. All boots in our Classic Collection feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin and have a light and flexible molded EVA outsole designed for amazing comfort with every step.

uggs for cheap

discount uggs

ugg bailey button

ugg classic tall

I was never really into metal bikini Leia (I know, I know... sacrilege). I always thought the original recipe white gown and Hoth cool gear getups were a thousand times hotter on her. Incidentally, I was watching Weeds last night (Netflix) and saw Carrie Fisher in an episode. She had a quick role where she played an incredibly grimy lawyer :D

The Hoth gear? Where her hair looked like a blooming onion?

• 3 months later...

The Hoth gear? Where her hair looked like a blooming onion?

2090c93.jpg

I donno' how you got blooming onion from this.. but yeah ok!

I mean look at that. So cute.

:cool:

noticed this one after i watched the vid u linked.... anybody know what movie this is?? the description wasnt in english....

No idea, the only thing I can add with any certainty is: It isn’t "Hop"

How ever I really want to know :D

Just done a little research on the youtube vid and it seems to be from "Killer Movie"

No idea, the only thing I can add with any certainty is: It isn’t "Hop"

How ever I really want to know :D

Just done a little research on the youtube vid and it seems to be from "Killer Movie"

was about to tell u i was going to do some wiki research... luckily i saw your second post... im not used to a forum that when someone posts 2x in a row it posts them both in the same section, dont know if ive ever seen a forum do that, normally seperate them, i keep thinking that black line is the divider between the post and the signature....

anyway, thanks for the info, i might have to watch that on project free tv tonight when i get home from my date... if i do watch it tonight, ill give a review on this thread...

hmm, i dont know if ill be able to waste my time just to see kaley act sexy in a movie....

2 1/2 stars on imbd

17% on rotten tomatoes

and this is the first line of the description....

Movie Info

Writer/director Jeff Fisher, who cut his teeth directing episodes of such popular reality shows as The Simple Life and The Real World/Road Rules Challenge, make his feature directorial debut with this slasher satire about a television crew being stalked by a murderous psychopath.