netmouse's video arcade

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatal Frame is soooo scary. I would only ever play it in daylight. ><

Metal Gear Solid 2&3 are definite must haves on PS2.

Also, check out Persona 3 and Persona 4. Awesome JRPG/life sim with some great anime cutscenes.

ICO is a definite. But PS3 just got a HD remake.

SOCOM is ok. It was better when it was still online, but if you can system link or go split screen, it's still fun.

I've got Steambot Chronicles and Harvest Moon enroute from Amazon UK atm.

XBOX 360 version of Skyrim has been leaked 2 weeks early. Torrent sites running hot with full version of the game available for illegal download.

They believe the copy came from one of the disc production companies.

Will be interesting to get some early, unofficial reviews of the game.

@Alien: yes, lolz... but will only work on a modded XBOX. They believe the copy is actually a BETA-test disc with really horrible textures.

Gameplay is there, just the visuals aren't. It's kinda like the version of the Wolverine movie that got leaked prior to all the SFX being put in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey it's been a while since I came back here cause I kinda lost interest in the show.. but now I've been seeing the ads on TV and... Sheldon asked out Penny?! Now I definitely have to catch up. Anyway, I thought I'd revive this thread.

My brother recently bought Dead Island and I've been playing it religiously. Scary shiz!

Heyyyy... wb mouse /wave

Dead Island creeped the bejeebus outta me. Especially when you hear the zombies running at you from a distance.

Curious to see how the re-released HD versions of Silent Hill turn out.

Final Fantasy 13-2 and Skyrim are my current addictions.

PAL release of Catherine comes out here Thursday week. Produced by Atlas who did the Persona Series and Shin Megami Tensei. A definite purchase methinks.

Yeah, it wasn't all that bad until you get up to the city and start to get more of a Silent Hill vibe.. those "suiciders" really remind me of the smog monsters in Silent Hill. Ugh.. it feels so suffocating.

I'm thinking about starting to get into p2p MMOs. I've got my sights mainly set on The Secret World and Guild Wars 2. What does anyone make of those games? Do you think they'll be worth it?

I've been playing Guild Wars for years. GW2 is still yet to get a release date, but it looks brilliant, and it's free2play. (once you've purchased the game itself)

Another fun f2p is the original Lord Of The Rings Online.

I will definitely be grabbing GW2 when it launches... just no idea when that is.

I don't know much about p2p mmos, but I suppose almost all of them have a choice to pay for unlimited subscription if it's not already f2p after purchasing, which can be up to about $200+ I've heard. I'll definitely buy GW2 if it's not way out of my price range. And as for TSW... there's still not much info on it, except that it'll be released in the US by April this year. I hope that's not too expensive either, cause it looks kickass.

Thanks for the suggestion. Had a little LotR obsession for a while, so I'll check it out.

• 2 months later...

@Net

Yup, Dragon's Dogma looks great.

@Slick

I like the first part only. Maybe I'll change my opinion when the 3rd part comes out.

I just downloaded League of Legends, not bad, but the only problem is waiting for matchmaking to connect me with someone on my level, cuz I'm a noob.

@Slick: heya wb too !! Personally couldn't get into Max Payne. Played the first one. That's as far as I got.

@Alien: League is so popular right now. I used to play City Of Heroes, but am yet to check this one out. g/l getting a party.