The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SarahOfDenmark

Sheldon Coopers age?

Okay, so i´ve searched the internet and in various forums, and i cant seem to find a conclusion.

What year is sheldon born?

I know that we do not yet know his date of birth, but im pretty sure that i at one point saw a birthyear...

hes about 30...howard said hes edit(26 not 28) to his mother one time..mister grown up, now what do you want for breakfast? LOL

this was in season 1 ep 11 (The Pancake Batter Anomaly)

so its already season 4, so Howard is 29 now

so its safe to say they are all around that age

rewatch the one about the asparagus..in the beginning of the episode Sheldon was calculating when he will die and he has about 60 years left...and im guessing thats when he hits around 90 since thats pretty much going to be the norm

Yes in one episode it is implied he is 30 and Leonard,Raj and Howard are considered a couple of years younger.

Penny is 24 now, right?

Leonard mentions some time in season 3 (I think it was in Einstein Approximation) that Sheldon is 29, so he's 30 now.

Was watching the Death By Badger ep just last night... yeah Sheldon's 29-30 years old.

Most of the group are in their late 20s, with Penny being the exception at 23-24.

Was watching the Death By Badger ep just last night... yeah Sheldon's 29-30 years old.

Most of the group are in their late 20s, with Penny being the exception at 23-24.

was there anything specific that tells you how old he is?

@Pomita: season 4, the ep where Sheldon becomes an artificial presence device.

@simon: from what I recall, there might be some details written on the board. Sheldon's age has also been mentioned in past eps, as Pomita posted.

Penny and Raj have both had numerical ages mentioned during the series. Raj mentions his age when he is panicking about being single and lonely during season 3. Penny's age is mentioned when super hunk physicist Dave becomes Leonard's BFF.

When Dave super guy is talking about taking Penny and doing an experiment on how tequila reacts on a " " year old body... can't recall the exact age he says, but Penny corrects him as he is out by one year.

Maybe we can do the maths and work backwards based on Sheldon's comments about his life up to the point when Dr Gablehauser sacks him in season 1.

With regards to the wiki, I've found the BBT facts to be pretty spot on.