• 2 weeks later...

I just have to share these videos from cheers of frasier and lilith when they first get together. It really makes me think about the shamy, and I hope it will be as much fun as this.

I just have to share these videos from cheers of frasier and lilith when they first get together. It really makes me think about the shamy, and I hope it will be as much fun as this.

Very funny :D

• 2 weeks later...

Given that I have posted in the past about the similarities belween Niles and Sheldon , and that I commented years ago , when I discovered this series, that Sheldon was "the new Niles Crane".......

I recently noticed on my rerun through the Frasier boxset, that Niles used to have an imaginary protege named....Sheldon!

Well, blimey, you could ave knocked me down with a feather.

Bleedin' hell...or as Netmouse will no doubt say... Streuth!

• 1 year later...

Bit of a bump here.

I've developed an obsession with Frasier recently. I'm on season 4; long way to go.

Niles is cute.  :icon_mrgreen:

A present for you. Unless you've already seen it. In which case, well....damn and blast yer eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ZQcioUjg8

If you can't watch youtube, or merely can't bear the suspense, it's just Niles leaping about like a tit to the tune of "I Feel Pretty" from Westside Story.

• Like 2

I recently switched to an overnight shift at work. One of the stations runs Frasier all night. I must admit that I like it more now than when it originally ran. I don't know if I'd call it the best spin-off ever, but it is a damned good one.

• 4 years later...

RIP John Mahoney

From The Hollywood Reporter

John Mahoney, the Cantankerous Dad on 'Frasier,' Dies at 77

John Mahoney, best known as Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce's irascible dad, Martin Crane, on Frasier, has died. He was 77.

(from me) John lived most of his later years in my town, Oak Park, IL.  We would often run into him at local restaurants.  He was a charming and kind man, who lived his life here as a regular guy and was very active in local/Chicago theater.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a fine show but I  like  Frasier on Cheers better and prefer Cheers in general.   I will say that I think Frasier.Niles/Martin had one of the best Adult father-son relationship on a Sitcom after Ray/Rober/Frank on Everybody Loves Raymond Raymond. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2008 at 9:15 PM, Sophie said:

[Niles has been carrying around a sack of flour and pretending it's a baby in order to see if he is ready for the commitment of a real child] Niles: I was practicing my Tai Chi this morning, and I accidentally kicked him into the reflecting pool. That's when I brought him inside and left him by the hearth to dry. Frasier: He caught fire? Niles: I was not as careless as it seems. A real child would have cried before it burst into flames! Niles: Oh the feedings every two hours. Constant monitoring where he is, I can see how parents can be obsessed with worry. Last night, I actually had a dream my flour sack was abducted and the kidnapper started sending me muffins in the mail. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

The bit I just highlighted just made me laugh out loud! I couldn't help it!  :girlhaha:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

The bit I just highlighted just made me laugh out loud! I couldn't help it!  :girlhaha:

The show was genius in my eyes. Some of the best dialogue ever in a comedy.

• Like 1