How do you prefer your Kaley?

netmouse

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But she's so SMALL! Her waist...there's nothing of her! Eat a steak, woman!

Apparently thats what WE guys want, skinny chics who weigh in the double figures :icon_cry:

How would you not be scared she'd snap? I swear, it's like I reach around her waist with two hands. All the way around.

But no, skinny chicks are awful. Not that Kaley is 'skinny', just too slim for my liking.

Sheldon thinks she's a 'beefy gal' lol

Noooo, he said Wonder Woman was Amazonian. And Amazonian women tend to be 'beefy gals', therefore she should have no worry about looking fat :)

My brother-in-law (who is a born-again fitness fanatic) had the audacity to say that Kaley was fat !!!

I don't know your brother-in-law, but he comes across as a bit of a douchebag.

Here is another set of gifs from the fyeah johnny and kaley tumblr. From the S4 DVD cast interviews with each other.

tumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o1_250.giftumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o3_250.giftumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o4_250.gif

tumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o5_250.giftumblr_lri9wxeqDy1qe8oy4o6_250.gif

Johnny: Oh, this is a good one. […] What’s your favorite part about working with me? I’m gonna get comfortable.

Kaley: Oh god. [rolls eyes] You’re um…you always offer me a juice when you get one, which is nice. You sometimes pick up burritos for me during the week at the commissary. And you do make me laugh. Very hard.

Johnny: Single tear. [Kaley laughs]

Does anyone know if Kaley is a natural blonde? In the pilot she has some dark highlights and wasn't sure if she's natural or not?

This is what I learned from my ex-wife who was a blonde. She says that every blonde haired person's hair grows darker as they get older, generally to the more brown end of the spectrum. So if you see a person in their 20s and older they are dying or highlighting their hair to maintain that blonde look.

So Kaley does look like a natural blonde whose hair has grown darker as she gets older and highlights her hair to keep the blonde look.

• 4 weeks later...