The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BBTpro

Penny and Raj didnt have sex...

Hi just a point to the last episode, penny and raj didn't have sex as Sheldon would of known dew to Penny's "Oh God" dilemma whenever she has sex and Sheldon would of heard them either way he would of knew as he would of had his noise canceling headphones on :)

That's all they just slept in same bed as each other

Well, I wish they didn't.

What a HUGE mistake from the writers to make these two have sex together !

Sheldon would never engage in coitus. O_o

It really is fun to say coitus right?

Penny and Raj didn't have sex just like Sheldon had never danced and kissed a girl before season 4.

I never danced and i am in season 17 right now (i'm 17 years old)

I think Beverly Hofstadter seems more suited for Sheldon than Amy, for some reason.

I want Amy to die (in a lab explosion or something like that... or anything). I really hate her. The actress. The character. Her scenes. Everything. She's just so wrong and annoying! She doesn't belong there. (or anywhere else)

I think Beverly Hofstadter seems more suited for Sheldon than Amy, for some reason.

I want Amy to die (in a lab explosion or something like that... or anything). I really hate her. The actress. The character. Her scenes. Everything. She's just so wrong and annoying! She doesn't belong there. (or anywhere else)

She was okay for a bit, now... no. *throws a rock at Amy*

Amy is funny sometimes,but Bernadette is attractive in some way!

Weird,she's isn't hot at all but she is,in some way,lol i'm messed up!

“We don’t know what really happened that night,†Cuoco says of Penny's drunken exchange with Raj. “I know [Penny and Raj] woke up together but nobody knows [what really happened]. Deep down, [Penny and Leonard] have such heartfelt feelings for each other that she probably knows this is not good.â€

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-love-triangles-224605

I liked Amy at first until she started telling Penny how to deal with Priya. I also hated the part about her toothbrush.

Yeah, that was really disgusting.

Amy is a pointless and boring character anyway.

i don't think she's pointless and also the toothbrush was just funny

you guys don't have much of a sense of humor

Kaley actually said that no one knows what really happened that night, and that it would be revealed in the season premiere.

I personally don't think it happened, because even drunk, Raj respects his friend and Penny still loves Leonard.