• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EEEEEEWWWWW !!! THAT was harsh !!   Granted, you have just been transported into Justin Biebers's body and have been sent back to Canada by President Obama. (It's the ONLY good deed the President h

Granted, but delsino paused time with his remote then the remote breaks. so it won't be shown anyway.     I wish I can fly like superman.

GRANTED, but the day you received the A was "BACKWARDS DAY" so it really means you failed. @ SSGIRL, I do hope you get that A.   I wish I was FINISHED unpacking !!!!!

Granted, but now all Canadians except Bieber flee the country, seeking refuge in other countries.

I wish Bieber would become as nauseating to all Americans as he is to me.

GRANTED, however you get food poisoning and end up in the hospital and continue to get food cooked for you.

I wish it would stay the temperature it is now for a few days (it's nice and cool).

Granted, it's so nice and cool that a polar bear moves in and hogs all the duvet and pillows on the bed.

I wish it didn't rain on EVERY bl00dy bank holiday in the UK

Granted, you perfect it. Now it's so delicious you've got the job of cooking every meal, every day.

I wish the new series of Walking Dead was on already.

Granted, but it's too much for Peter Capaldi who regenerates into the 13th Doctor, yep, it's Justin Bieber again.

I wish I didn't have to do the ALS ice bucket challenge.

GRANTED, but once you realize that you'll lose that money, you decide to do it anyway.

I wish I could make a wish that you raise a lot of money for such a good cause AND it didn't get corrupted.

Granted, You print your own currency but no one wants to use it even the makers of monopoly. And when the politicians get wind of you printing your own currency, they meddle and investigate just to find out that no one in the world would accept a currency exchange from you and the politicians don't get involved with it so there you go, it doesn't get corrupted. =)

I wish to be the brave one.

Granted, you bravely agree to be Justin Bieber's bodyguard when he visits an all-girl junior high school.

I wish people would donate to charity without dumping buckets of ice over their heads.

Granted, but now you're so cocky nobody can stand you for more than 5 minutes.

I wish it was Friday already.

Granted. you didnt need your GPS anyway because your "vacation" is in your backyard.

I wish I had a water drum big enough to fit justin beiber so I can put him in there when we visit an all girl junior high school. (Now no one can touch him)  :secret:

Granted, but you forget he's in there and do your ALS challenge with iced water and a chilled Bieber landing on your head.

I wish there weren't photos of me being serenaded by a Leonard-alike all over Facebook.

Granted, you got it, but of course everything you do is horribly corrupted and you wish you'd never left your hotel room.

I wish me and my lot were away on holiday.