• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EEEEEEWWWWW !!! THAT was harsh !!   Granted, you have just been transported into Justin Biebers's body and have been sent back to Canada by President Obama. (It's the ONLY good deed the President h

Granted, but delsino paused time with his remote then the remote breaks. so it won't be shown anyway.     I wish I can fly like superman.

GRANTED, but the day you received the A was "BACKWARDS DAY" so it really means you failed. @ SSGIRL, I do hope you get that A.   I wish I was FINISHED unpacking !!!!!

Granted...But it's after Penny shot it with the paintball gun so you now have "Green" paint on your "Butt" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I wish to recieve a "Nobel" prize before Sheldon

Granted....But now He can't talk to guys :icon_lol:

I wish everyone on this forum could get along....

sorry if i broke the post.:icon_lol:

agree with bear guy( to get along )-lot of times

i am glad to have a computer screen

in front of me, not have ww3 going on.

every one as his or her favourite character.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted. But your friends all hate each other. Their constant fighting makes you miserable and you spend all your time avoiding them.

I wish I could live life on my own schedule.

granted..but the new season ends up being flop and they cancel big bang theory forever

I wish I had a time machine so I can fast forward time to the point when I graduate out of university and am living independently

Granted. But an investigation at your university results in the rescinding of all diplomas awarded to your graduating class. Your employer then terminates you for lacking the required acedemic credentials for your position and you end up on welfare.

I wish I could cast the deciding vote in this year's presidential election.