The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
smeghead

and now...sports

Anyone play or follow sports?

Apart from Irish GAA and Rugby, and German soccer (St. Pauli), I have signed up for MLB (for the Yankees) and the new season of NFL (Giants - who were disappointing in their preseason opener) on their respective websites for streaming of games.

I play tennis but dont watch it. Also play snooker (badly).

I suck at every kind of sport and that is the reason i do not participate in sporting events!

I do not attend them either.

I did calisthenics for about 8 years. Other than I'm an avid AFL (Australian Football League) follower. I also don't mind a bit of rugby and occassionally soccer.

Wow, you nerds!

I love baseball and played in the minor leagues.

I play some golf, and bowl...but my arthritis prevents me from a lot of activities

i am a football fan (Liverpool for my sins) and a play a bit i pretty much watch most sports wwe, rugby, cricket and the like!

I'm a total nerd, but am also pretty good at (and enjoy) almost all sports. Not sure why people assume you can't be nerdy AND be sporty. Not mutually exclusive you know ;-)

Love skiing (piste, backcountry & freestyle) - spend 30+ days a year on the mountain

Trampoline for 6 hours a week (primarily because its great training for freestyle skiing - but flying through the air doing crazy flips is great fun in itself)

45 minutes weight training every weekday followed by a 20 min swim.

Play football (ie. proper football as opposed to American Football) once or twice a week.

Enjoy social games of squash, badminton and tennis regularly.

Surf or bodyboard when I can.

Used to fence a lot at school and college (mostly Foil and Épée).

I enjoy watching: football, cricket, Moto GP, World Cup Skiing, NBA Basketball, Boxing, MMA, The Freeskiing World Tour & Freestyle skiing comps (also end up addicted to a host of totally random sports whenever the Olympics are on. When I lived in the states I'd watch MLB too)

I only really watch the Olympics when it's on.

Watching the Olympics when its NOT on is actually pretty dull to be fair ;-)

You got that right :)

At the moment it's just contractors, with clipboards and high visibility jackets, slowly erecting buildings.

The NFL ("real" football for all you soccer peeps. :p ) The New Orleans Saints.

No,real football is played with legs!

Manchester Utd

If you are not a Manc you are a wank!

@Alien: you're becoming quite the little swear-bear this week lolz :p

But I agree, soccer is the true football.

We call it football over here in the UK, but our football is the same as soccer.

@Alien: I just noticed I swear more on RP Domain than here. I tend to censor more here, lol. Oh, and I've got more posts here, but not been here as long. O_o

I said ''if you are not a manc you are a wank'' because in the movie ''Euro trip'' football(soccer) hooligans wrote that on their double decker.