The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Writers look set to strike

I fear the audience won't stick with the reruns since they saw the episodes just 8 weeks ago.

Well I don't know about the rest of the audience, but I plan on staying with this show. I'll probably tape the re-runs. :icon_cheesygrin: You can't have enough Sheldon.

I will also be watching the reruns, just because I may go through withdrawl if i don't, lol. LHR had a good point. What about the chance that casual or non-watchers tune over to see the rerun episodes they haven't seen. Sure to grab some new viewers. Just hope the show doesn't lose more than it can gain.

I'll probably tape the re-runs.

I plan on taping them also. This is the one positive thing about re-runs being on at least. It’ll be good to have something as a backup in case the worst should happen and we never see a DVD set of the series.

I will also be watching the reruns, just because I may go through withdrawl if i don't, lol.

Hah I feel the same about withdrawal. I look forward to Monday nights so much just to watch this show. And I don’t do that with a lot of new shows that are on TV nowadays. Really besides this it’s just Pushing Daisies on Wednesday, and then when Lost comes back in January. Otherwise most other TV that I watch seems to be older shows, whether by catching something in syndication or things I own on DVD.

i read the news that on jan 28 there will be a new sitcom replacing TBBT, but if the writers' strike ends before then will cbs start showing TBBT again, starting with the Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization episode?? i miss the show so much!!!! i hope the writers get a fair deal soon (not just so i can see the show, but because they deserve it)

i read the news that on jan 28 there will be a new sitcom replacing TBBT, but if the writers' strike ends before then will cbs start showing TBBT again, starting with the Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization episode?? i miss the show so much!!!! i hope the writers get a fair deal soon (not just so i can see the show, but because they deserve it)

I just went to CBS.com and sent in a feedback form to please bring the show back if this is the case. If all of the people registered at this site did this, and asked their friends to do it as well, there would be a lot of requests for this show and a greater possibility of CBS bringing the show back! It worked for Star Trek, so Let's do it!:icon_biggrin: