The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

5.01 - The Skank Reflex Analysis (Sept. 22)

"The Skank Reflex Analysis" - Penny worries that she’s screwed things up permanently with her friends, while Sheldon takes command of the paintball team, on the fifth season premiere of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Sept. 22 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Christine Baranski (“The Good Wife”) reprises her role as Leonard’s mother.

Episode Guide | Wiki

"The Skank Reflex Analysis"? Really? Is this some kind of joke thread?

I watched it all and can't get more! My [site removed] reply button is damaged because i watched the show 321786312783 times!

oh no

who is Sandy?

This spoiler mentioned on our wiki: http://wiki.the-big-bang-theory.com/index.php/0501 hints at who Sandy could be:

From Adams TV Teasers, quoted 29 July 2011 on Spoiler TV website: Penny's got an acting job!... in a commercial. The producers are hunting for someone to play the role of Penny's mom in the TV commercial as we speak :)

Nerd juices tingling... this is very exciting :D

"skank"... lmao... that is a very popular word used here in Australia.

Where I live the word skank is a negative reference to a trashy, slutty, dirty woman.

Thats why I thought this was a joke. Do the writers actually now realize that the Raj / Penny fiasco put Penny into the skank category? We'll just have to wait to see if that's the direction the writers want to take the show or not.

(and before anyone complains that I'm being sexist or something - considering Penny a skank is much much better than what I consider Raj to be now) (yeah, yeah, yeah, and before sombody else complains "presuming that it actually happened" blah, blah, blah).

• Like 1

Pictures are out.

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-5-episode-1-the-skank-reflex-analysis-photos.html

Points to note: There's a picture of Raj/Penny together looking tense, one of Raj/Penny together laughing happily (looking adorable), one of Penny/Leonard together looking happy and relaxed, and one of everyone together looking like one big happy family.

Hmm. Very, very interesting.

They only began shooting three days ago...It's weird that these pictures are already online.

It's also weird that I have seen what is purported to be a summary of the dialog online...

I've come across links to spoiler taping reports here and there, those always appear just after a taping. I'm trying my best to resist temptation. :p

I just had to check it out. I have been obsessing about this and I just had to know if it was good or bad.

Pictures are out.

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-5-episode-1-the-skank-reflex-analysis-photos.html

Points to note: There's a picture of Raj/Penny together looking tense, one of Raj/Penny together laughing happily (looking adorable), one of Penny/Leonard together looking happy and relaxed, and one of everyone together looking like one big happy family.

Hmm. Very, very interesting.

This looks good, Raj and Penny talking (Raj sober? I hope) Even Penny and Leonard smiling together. We just need to see how it pans out

Looking forward to this :)

A title doesn't always define an episode. So if you people vote 'no' on this episode just because of the title, you really have no idea what you will be missing..JAWOA

A title doesn't always define an episode. So if you people vote 'no' on this episode just because of the title, you really have no idea what you will be missing..JAWOA

:icon_arrowu:

I have just accepted a job at remote minesite which means I will be rostered on for the first episode screening!

Damn looks like I will have to wait a couple of weeks before catching it.

Yea, looks like they went the old sitcom cliche of "Oh no we thought, they thought...but I passed out and you climbed into bed to cuddle with me"

The HUMOR better be better is all I am saying