The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wilde

Huge season 5 SPOILER

I warned you in the title, so don't get mad at me if it turns out you didn't want to know that:

In the next season, Raj will get a girlfriend, named Emily.

And he won't even need to be drunk 24/7 to talk to her.

Because she will be deaf :icon_mrgreen:

They'll get together thanks to Penny, in the episode that will air on October 6th.

Katie Leclerc will be playing Emily. The actress is not really deaf but "hard of hearing" (but she's able to talk).

2878532.jpg62546530.png

Actually, I had already thought of that but didn't think they would do it. ^^

This is so amazing *.*

For the sake of keeping the spoilers, I'll also put what I wanna say in Spoiler tags!

Glad for Raj, really! Althought I'm kinda hoping one day he'll be somewhat cured of his little problem, I'm glad he can get a serious girlfriend despite it!

And quite a hot one at that! Well, on the right picture she seems to wear a little bit too much make-up for my liking but, on the left one, she's really beautiful!!! Hopefully they'll keep that more natural look for the Emily character!

Again, very happy for our little Rajesh! 'don't know how it'll end for the two of them, but considering Howard has Bernadette, Leonard has Penny AND Priya and even Sheldon has Amy, it's time for Raj to get a little special someone who might stay along the ride for a while! Heck, she might be as much into the whole nerdy stuff as our guys, for what we know!!! ^_^ That's be SOOOO awesome!

Oh, and I know that some people complains that all the romantic stuff is kinda getting in the way of the nerdy stuff, and maybe they're right, but I think we can still be very happy for Raj with this one (even if some people hate him right now! lol)

Again, thanks for the info! This is awesome!

Yeah... that works. And it has been mentioned in a previous episode by the character in question. Good luck to them on that little venture.

Quick question... may i ask how you set up the "click to view" tag in your post?

I was actually rewatching some season 4 episode yesterday (You know what? They are not THAT bad, really!), and saw the episode where Raj mentions this, and found it pretty funny that it was a foresaw for this season's relationship! 'can't wait to see this!

And as a proof that this season was really good, from that very same episode: '''What would you be if you were attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helicly around an axis?'' ''Screwed!'' lol :p

Just saying!

If it's any consolation, I was very excited there for about half an hour. Secret Squirrel ftw !!

Plus, you taught me how to hide a spoiler.. so I guess I've learnt two things from this particular thread.

Ty :D

Well, the news is out in public now, I found it as soon as I googled BBT today (as I often do). :p So not much point in trying to hide it now.

I think it's delightful. And of course his

'One word: deaf chick'

dialogue pre-empted it, as netmouse says.. like Mayim Bialik getting pre-empted by Raj in season 1!

It's kinda cool that the writers have followed up on potential storylines that have been hinted at in previous episodes. I like that.