The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Walowizard

Favourite 'Lesser' Character

An idea I thought about posting before seeing the 'Favourite Character' thread, but I thought this might trigger some discussion.

So, who is your favourite 'lesser' character? (List stolen from Wiki. Feel free to add more)

Priya Koothrappali

Wil Wheaton

Stuart

Barry Kripke (Kwipke)

Dr. Beverly Hofstadter

Dr. V.M. Koothrappali and Mrs. Koothrappali

Mary Cooper

Dr. Eric Gablehauser

Kurt

I'm going with Stuart. I like him. He's like the main guys, with less going on in his life. Amazingly, he's like a loser, even when next to the Dr's and Mr.

I'd like to see a bit more of Stuart, maybe his apartment etc.

2nd would be Kwipke. I love that guy haha.

Where is Leslie Winkle? She's not in the list?

I always found her very funny, she was a very nice Sheldon Nemesis while being friendly with the rest of the gang! 'was nice!

So, yeah, I go for Leslie! Hoping to see her at least once again, one day! :)

Where is Leslie Winkle? She's not in the list?

I always found her very funny, she was a very nice Sheldon Nemesis while being friendly with the rest of the gang! 'was nice!

So, yeah, I go for Leslie! Hoping to see her at least once again, one day! :)

Leslie Winkle was billed as main cast for a short time, so I figured she wouldn't be a 'lesser' character. Thinking about it, she's been in the show about as much as Raj's parents, so she can stay :) haha.

Kripke and Stuart. I saw Stuart in the movie "Hitch" last night. He played a much better role in this than he did in "The Mentalist" imo.

I don't really like many of the "lesser" characters, excluding the characters that play a role in aggravating Sheldon. I guess it's because the main cast just outshines everyone else.

@Mouse - Who do you feel would shine best if given a more predominant role? ie: Kwipke becomes Penny's boyfriend; Mary Cooper moves in upstairs etc?

If you really want to stir the proverbial pot, have Penny date Wil Wheaton! (Seeing her date Kripke would be funny though).

That could be fun. I like to think that when the series ends completely, Penny will be a success. Wil Wheaton could be her way 'in' :) Having Wheaton across the hall from Sheldon would be fantastic television.

That could be fun. I like to think that when the series ends completely' date=' Penny will be a success. Wil Wheaton could be her way 'in' :) Having Wheaton across the hall from Sheldon would be fantastic television.[/quote']

That would be priceless! But like I said, the characters themselves aren't that endearing, I only enjoy the effect they have on the main cast. But if I had to choose one that could have her own centric episode, it'd be Leslie. It wouldn't surprise me if she lives some sort of double life.

If you really want to stir the proverbial pot, have Penny date Wil Wheaton! (Seeing her date Kripke would be funny though).

That could be fun. I like to think that when the series ends completely, Penny will be a success. Wil Wheaton could be her way 'in' :) Having Wheaton across the hall from Sheldon would be fantastic television.

Absolutely!

sorry but dont see the penny will wheaton thing, as for it being her way in in fact i think it would be the end of her in my eyes the writers have turned her into a drunken skank having her dating/sleeping her way to success or is it just me who feels that way

That would be priceless! But like I said, the characters themselves aren't that endearing, I only enjoy the effect they have on the main cast. But if I had to choose one that could have her own centric episode, it'd be Leslie. It wouldn't surprise me if she lives some sort of double life.

Really? Kripke and Stuart don't have enough of airtime to establish their characters to you?

Kripke is the Bizarro to the guys Superman. A guy who took the teasing and became cynical and bitter, so he beats up on the annoying Sheldon as payback.

Stuart is the classical 'artist' who is a self made business owner but works twice as much for a meager salary.

I really liked Leslie and hope she would be back. I also like Wil Wheaton, and those shows were he get's on Sheldon's nerves are pretty funny. But another lesser character I liked was Penny's ex-Zack.

Mmm probably Mary Cooper. SHe is the most funny out of all of those characters.

I can't stand Kripke. He's not interesting, likeable or funny. He's just an ass.

Wil Wheaton and Leonards mother and also Sheldons mum!

Wil is so evil and mean in the show (but in reality of course not) and I love his interactions with Sheldon! Leonards mother is the mother Sheldon always wanted and Sheldons mum, is the mum, Leonard always wanted and thats the funny part.

Love them booth but I have to say Mrs Hofstadter is the best!

But from all this three favourites Wil Wheaton is my top favourite "lesser character".

Oh and I also like Kripke and Zack.