The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pomita

Season 5 promo (not episode promo)

Quite nice.

I specified that in the title, since otherwise everyone would be getting their heart rates jacked up by a factor of 1.5 for a moment, thinking it's the Episode 1 promo. :)

I'm avoiding the spoiler thread like a plague, by the way, since I have solemnly promised myself that I'm going to stay clear of taping reports this time!

We haven't had any official promos for season 5 yet in Australia.

The closest we've got is our main carrier announcing "New Big Bang coming soon" on the tail end of a promo for the new season of 2 and a Half Men with Ashton which starts here on Sept 20th.

Well, we finally had an official season 5 promo clip last night.

It was the one with the gang dancing underneath the big mirror ball.

Still no airing date, just the usual "coming soon" tag.

Thanks for sharing Pomita, when I got the message on FB I hoped someone would share it on another ( for me & others ) viewable source. Will have to watch it when home. Hoping that Sidereel has the first 2 episodes on their site fast after the 22 nd ;)

One of our other carriers here in oz is advertising satellite stream of the new season of NCIS within hours of the US screening.

Maybe there's hope that we might get the same treatment for season 5 of TBBT. Fingers and toes crossed, even though I won't be watching the "let's cut the funny lines out so we can cram more ads in" tv screenings of the show.