The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
4ofN

**** TAPING REPORT SPOILER **** POLL – good or bad?

Did the Raj / Penny cliff-hanger in the season 4 finale and the season 5 resolution have a positive or negative impact on your enjoyment of the show  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Did the Raj / Penny cliff-hanger in the season 4 finale and the season 5 resolution have a positive or negative impact on your enjoyment of the show

• Positive (I liked it)
    • Meh (whatever)
    • Negative (I didn't like it)

Just thought I'd create a poll about the Raj / Penny cliff-hanger in the season 4 finale as well as the resolution as described in the taping report for the season 5 opener.

This isn't about what you call sex (as discussed in another thread) or about if you mind or don't mind if they actually had sex.

It is just to know if people think that the act / resolution had a positive or negative impact on how you enjoy the show.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the final episode of Season 4 yet so I can't give a full opinion, nor have I read about the resolution. I doubt it'll have any effect though.

Wait a minute. You haven't even seen the season 4 finale? How is this possible for a fan such as yourself?

Have you ever heard of this thing they call "the internets"?

Not that I am suggesting anything illegal or anything. That would be nasty.

I haven't seen the final episode of Season 4 yet so I can't give a full opinion, nor have I read about the resolution. I doubt it'll have any effect though.

Wait a minute. You haven't even seen the season 4 finale? How is this possible for a fan such as yourself?

Not that I am suggesting anything illegal or anything. That would be nasty.

Well yeah, I would watch it online but my computer is so slow that it takes too long to load. -_-'

(And the way you phrased that makes me feel stupid. >_>)

Well yeah, I would watch it online but my computer is so slow that it takes too long to load. -_-'

not trying to make you feel stupid, just trying to inject a bit of humour into an otherwise hum drum day.

not trying to make you feel stupid, just trying to inject a bit of humour into an otherwise hum drum day.

Oh right. Sorry dude, I didn't find it that humorous.

Meh.

I hated the cliffhanger. But I loved the resolution that they didnt have sex. So therefore the answer is Meh. Basically cancels each other out.

I hated that situation even occurred in the S4 finale but they explained it away as good as possible. idk.