The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Penny Lane

The theorists

I looked to see if someone had opened a previous thread on this, but since I coulldn't find anything...

I'm referring to Lorre's vanity card at the end of one of the series 3 episodes. He says that in Belorussia they're airing their own version of Big Bang, called The Theorists, and there was nothing TBBT could do to sue them or stop them.

So i looked it up on youtube (where else? ;))):

I guess this would be the these song:

the Belorussian Penny (called Natasha according to Lorre):

and this would be the first episode, featuring the Belorussian Sheldon :S :

Netmouse already found it :D

It's a huge FAIL!

Lyrics are funny...for them,i can understand Russian it's very similar to my language and i learn it in school,but still fail

(I know that the show is Belarusian but it's the same thing)

@Penny Lane: I was surprised to see that The Theorists didn't really draw a lot of attention on this site.

But yeah, the series looks really dodgy. If they ever english dub it, it might be worth a download in the future just to see how close the script is to the original Lorre series.

@Tracer: I think they've just thrown together a group of actors and got lucky with regards to the Natasha character.

Yep, TBBT works because they look like nerds and Penny is very 'easy' on the eye; not overtly beautiful to be out of step with her character being hanging out/attracted to Leonard and the guys etc.