The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slicknickshady

Episode 5x6 Casting Sides (SPOILERS)

Here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLQCNSRA

SPOILERS BELOW....

Here is one description of the scene where they kiss for the first time.

ALICE LEANS OVER AND KISSES HIM. LEONARD IS STARTLED AND PULLS BACK FOR A MOMENT, THEN MOVES IN AND STARTS KISSING HER. AFTER THEY MAKE OUT FOR A BEAT, THERE'S A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. LEONARD PULLS AWAY AS WOLOWITZ AND KOOTHRAPPALI ENTER.

--

I don't know how i feel about this. I mean the episode does look hilarious. Also it shows that Priya doesnt rate very highly too Leonard. Leonard was always faithful to Penny. So it shows that Priya isnt a threat.

But...what happened to.."Not that type of guy" Leonard. IDK. He's probably confused. So i just don't know how to take this...

I'll post more synopsis later if you wish.

----

Alice does rip Leonard a new one verbally at the end of the sides.

Alice: I'm done with the downtown, full of crap artist jackasses. And I was actually proud of myself cause i found a nice, smart, cute little science boy. But guess what? He's a jackass like the rest of them.

Leonard: No, no, I was going to be a jackass. I stopped myself. I stayed a good guy.

Alice: Yeah, you're great. Get out.

LEONARD WALKS INTO THE HALL. SHE SLAMS THE DOOR ON HIM.

Leonard: We're not going to be friends, are we?

END

And We:

Fade Out.

End of Act Two

--------

Early in the episode during when they met.

------

Leonard: Leonard. You're a Michael Turner fan?

Alice: Kind of obsessed. I'm trying to draw my own book, and I've totally ripped off his muscle style.

Leonard: I met him at Comic Con a few years ago. I bought one of his old sketch books.

Alice: You shut your face. I've got the rejected cover he did for Action one-seventy-one.

Leonard: Wow. I'd like to see that.

Alice: Well... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Leonard: I, um, uh...

ALICE TAKES LEONARD'S HAND AND STARTS TO WRITE ON IT

Alice: While you form that sentence let me give you my number.

Leonard: Okay... (READING HAND) Sorry, Palm's a little sweaty. What's this word?

HE POINTS TO A WORD ON HIS HAND.

Alice: Alice

Leonard: Oh, right. Makes more sense then "penis."

Alice: Enjoy your "Supergirl."

----------

Here is the part before Alice tears Leonard a new one and kicks him out of her apartment.

Leonard: So, let's see some of your paintings.

Alice: Yeah, right, like that's why you're here.

SHE KISSES HIM. AFTER A BEAT HE PULLS AWAY.

Leonard: Okay, hold on.

Alice: What's the matter? Is it my tongue stud? 'Cause if things go well, I've got something that's really going to freak you out.

Leonard: No, no, I can't do this. Believe me, I want to, and I thought I could be a bad ass and do this, but I kind of have a girlfriend. So, I'm cool with just being friends, how about you?

Alice: Are you freaking kidding me?!

Remember this is the first writers draft. So of course things can be changed up till the filming of the episode. If you want the full sides just PM me. There is a lot more than what i posted here. Some Howard and Raj stuff that relates to the Alice & Leonard stuff.