The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Irvine

The Goodbye Wagon

Well, this is it, I'm leaving this forum. Not that I don't like the show, on the contrary, I love it! Which seems to be the problem! Many people here seems to start disliking it. When I watch an episode, all I want to do is just rush in to talk about the events of an episode, or what our favorite lines were, etc! To come here in that mindset only to see all those negativity going around, it really put a downside to my liking of this amazing show!

Which is why I have to leave. Just so that I can still enjoy the show while avoiding it's more negative side.

Anyway, it was fun hanging with you guys! Maybe if I come back to check it out and see the negativity taking a drop, I'll post again. In the meantime, I must part...

Kisses to all the pretty lady fans! ;) And may the Bazinga be with you!

Irvine

Awwww.... plz reconsider Irvine.

I agree with your sentiment, but I'm certain the negative-aftertaste that the season 4 finale has left on the forum for some members is about to disappear.

Season 5 has started out great and from what we've seen in the episode previews, there's some great storylines coming up soon.

I really hope you can stay. At least pop in once in a while and say hi?? I'll put the kettle on :D

All the best.

Sad to see you go, Irvine. Your spot on the couch will be reserved for you, in case you ever wish to come back to the forums. :)

This was a little on the attention seeking side was it not?

Or did you want sympathy?

A show can have fans and detractors, and a show that has done a 90 degree turn from where it was like this show will have that by the dozens.

However, do not fret over your hard feelings, as most of us 'negative' folk have left...either due to the show or the patronizing posts about our thoughts on the show...so you can stay and have the fanyboy experience you so crave

P.S. I just gave you the attention you wanted

You're welcome

A show can have fans and detractors, and a show that has done a 90 degree turn from where it was like this show will have that by the dozens.

However, do not fret over your hard feelings, as most of us 'negative' folk have left...either due to the show or the patronizing posts about our thoughts on the show...so you can stay and have the fanyboy experience you so crave

You're welcome

A bit rude.

Are you sure you aren't the one with the need for attention?

To me this post just seems like a statement to all the people who enjoy talking to Irvine.

P.S. @Irvine sorry to hear but understandable

You're welcome

This is a FAN forum. There shouldn't be so much negativity around the show on a fan forum. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. That works for everyone here, but especially you.

I'm the rude one after he was striving for attention?

I guess oassive aggressive behavior buffudles

And I do not need adhere to either one of you and your machavelian rules on how I should respond to someone who attacks me in such a cowardly fashion for not liking the direction of a TV show.

But you keep thinking his post was sunshine and rainbows, and I have no comment on either one of your facist demands. G'day

@Ima: Irvine is a long standing member of the site and has always been a friendly, active member during the time I've been posting here.

He took the time out to say what he had to say, and I have the respect for him to post a reply.

I'm going to lock this thread now Irvine has said his goodbyes and we have all had our chance to post.

The forums are here for people to share their views on The Big Bang Theory, no matter what their current views on the show. Shows do lose or annoy viewers over time and I think it's right they can air their views, even if many of us don't agree with their criticisms. There's no reason why negative views on certain episodes or storylines can't go alongside the many positive discussions about the show. :)