In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Best EVER Episode

sagar1994

Actually have to say whenever a repeat episode comes on I always think, oh this is the one with the etc. etc and I remembered I liked that one. There is really only one episode that I might turn off, 5.11, The Speckerman Recurrence. My favourite is still The Pants Alternative(tour de force from Jim) and well deserved of the Emmy.

After seeing the S5 Haloween episode rerun last night (for the first time) I have to add that onto my list, that episode was hilarious!!! Sheldon was a bit out of character and the beginning was a little cheesy but overall super funny. The mailbox and couch pranks were some of the funniest things Ive ever seen on a TV show! "Bazinga punk, now we're even!", LOL!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing the S5 Haloween episode rerun last night (for the first time) I have to add that onto my list, that episode was hilarious!!! Sheldon was a bit out of character and the beginning was a little cheesy but overall super funny. The mailbox and couch pranks were some of the funniest things Ive ever seen on a TV show! "Bazinga punk, now we're even!", LOL!!!!

I agree he seemed a little out of character, but at the end when he came out of the couch, the look on his face -- classic sheldon. And I love it that sheldon finally got his bazinga. :)

I could never pick a single favorite, but I am watching The Adhesive Duck Deficiency as we speak (for the 3rd time) and between "there there, Sheldon's here" and stoned nerds in the woods and I dying laughing just like the first time.

Really any episode that has extensive Sheldon/Penny interaction is at the top of my list.

• Like 1

the one with the 3 nerds high and Sheldon and Penny interactions is the best of the series.

Close second is the epp with them bouncing a laser off the moon and the guy being completely stupid.

Simply having too many competitors for most-fav episode I will say this: I laughed the hardest in the episode "The Rothman Disinitegration" when Sheldon and Kripke try to out-perform each other at basketball to win occupancy of an office.

I was absolutely crying when Leonard said: "...nothing here is being done on purpose."

It's hard to choose. I like all from season 1 to 3. But some that come to my mind now:

Nerdvana Annihilation

Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Adhesive Duk Deficience

Euclid alternative

Financial Permeability

Staircase Implementation

I couldn't think of a better list. Those are my favorites also.

I love The Herb Garden Germination too. But one of my all time favorite ones, is the one when they find the ring of the Lord of the Rings. My favorite part? Raj's: "Plié... and relevé" xD

I can never do this. At least 25% of the episodes aired have been my favorites in different ways. How on earth does one choose between Bath Item, Vegas Renormalization, Adhesive Duck, Pancake Batter, Pants Alternative, Staircase Implementation, Herb Garden, Agreement Dissection, Isolation Permutation, Flaming Spittoon.... ?

Wow this is tough...I love them all, but here would be my top 5:

1. The Werewolf Transformation

2. The Stag Convergence

3. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

4. The Pants Alternative

5. Pilot

Great question, sagar1994...kudos! :)

I'm not 100% sure what this episode is called but it was my fave.The one where sheldon and amy made up that rumor about them having coitus.

I just couldn't stop laughing!!!

Wait I thinks its herb garden or something like that

I'm not 100% sure what this episode is called but it was my fave.The one where sheldon and amy made up that rumor about them having coitus.

Yep you're right, tsotb....It's called The Herb Garden Germination :)

That was the episode which made me fall in love with Sheldon/Amy together. From exchanging amused looks in the Brian Greene seminar to their enjoyment of the gossip experiment to 'you're a vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler'.. that's some sizzling mental chemistry they share.

That was the episode which made me fall in love with Sheldon/Amy together. From exchanging amused looks in the Brian Greene seminar to their enjoyment of the gossip experiment to 'you're a vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler'.. that's some sizzling mental chemistry they share.

I agree. I would like to see more sheldon/amy interaction like this. maybe next season. :)

My fav scene of all time was when sheldon was in the ball pit and he pops out saying Bazinga!!!

Also I thought it was very funny when sheldon was playing the bongos

But my fave Shamy episode has got to be the tiara one!!

When I start over with season 1, each episode becomes my favorite until I see the next episode again. It happens every time right up through the season 5 finale. I really can't decide which one is best.

The most memorable episode for me is the finale to season 4, opener to season 5 where Penny and Raj slept together and Penny comes out disheveled and says "It's not what it looks like". That is such a classic and so well acted. I guess it's more the scene than it is the episode. When I think of TBBT that's the episode that comes to mind.

The second scene that comes to mind is the pilot where Leonard says "our children will be smart and beautiful" and Sheldon says "and imaginary too".