Best EVER Episode

sagar1994

hi , just wondering what you best ever episode is.

mine has to be when missy comes to stay and raj takes drugs to help him talk to girls.

JUST HILARIOIUS:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I just watched that show, too funny.

• 2 years later...

It is hard to pick one but I have many...

Episode 1x1 "The Pilot". It really managed to introduce the characters well with lots of humor thrown here and there, and it was immediately obvious what kind of the show will that be and what kinds of characters we will be watching.

Best line(s): Sheldon Cooper: "Well, today we tried masturbating for money."

-

Leonard Hofstadter: "Our babies will be smart and beautiful."

Sheldon Cooper: "Not to mention imaginary."

"

Episode 1x6. The Middle Earth Paradigm. Sheldon/Leonard scenes were all very cute and funny, light hearted. Howard and Raj storylines were both hillarious and in character, with a fitting-in some parts surprising-endings. It was also the first episode that provided some depth to Penny's character and really explored guys's social cluelessness. Leonard/Penny moment was really cute and I think that it was at that point that it became obvious that Leonard and Penny will become a couple later on and it was then that Leonard truly earned his nice guy reputation.

Best line(s): Leonard Hofstadter: "Why don't you just tell people that you're a zebra?"

Episode 1x8: The Grasshopper Experiment." Only because of Sheldon's drunk singing at the end.

Best line(s): Sheldon Cooper: "To light, to light, L'Chaim..."

Episode 1x10

The Loobenfield Decay. Leonard and Sheldon trying to lie, the way it got out of hand and to epic proportions was hillarious. But DJ Qualls (Toby's) acting was a mini masterpiece.

Best line(s): Sheldon Cooper: "I don't know, but if cats could sing, they'd hate it too."

-

Leonard Hofstadter (repeated line): "I don't know what to say!"

-

Toby: "Swell, how do I play genetic predisposition?"

Episode 3x21. The Plimpton Stimulation. Because of aborable Judy Greer.

Best line(s): Leonard Hofstadter: "She let me."

Episode 4x21: The Agreement Disection.

Because 1.) Shamy's first kiss

2.) Sheldon hanging put with the girls and dancing with Amy

3.) Sheldon defeating Priya.

Best line(s): Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: "Oh, I totally want to see Sheldon dance. I bet he looks like a spider on a hot plate."

Episode 6x23. The Love Spell Potential. Really cute Raj/Lucy (although I don't really ship them) and Shamy moment, and great character study of both Sheldon and Lucy. Also hillarious delivered by Howard.

Best line(s): Sheldon Cooper: "I know it doesn't seem like it to you, but for me, what we have is extremely intimate."

Episode 7x15 "The Locomotive Manipulation". Because great moments for all the couples and SIK!

Sheldon Cooper: "If we share a room people may talk."

Episode 7x23 "The Gorilla Dissolution."

Because of Lenny proposal and hillariously pathetic Wil Wheaton.

Interestingly, he was as pathetic as ever in that episode and in that same episode Leonard and Penny, that he manipulated into breaking up years before, got engaged...

Wow, this fell apart

Best line(s): Will Wheaton: "Wow, that fell apart really fast!"

-

Penny: "You, you stupid Pop-tart!"

Episode 8x8 "The Prom Equivalency". Because, once again, great moments for all couples, great jokes, and, last but not least, Shamy ILY!

Best line(s): Sheldon Cooper: "I love you too." (Well, duh.)

But If I would have to pick... well, at least two, I would choose "The Middle Earth Paradigm" and "The Love Spell Potential".

Best episodes ever and they remain the best to this date.

Top 7 From each Season my Favs (Havent seen much of S8 yet)

Season One: Luminous Fish Effect

Season 2: The Maternal Capicatance

Season 3: The Precious Fragmentation

Season 4: The Robot Mainipulation

Season 5: The Recombination Hypothesis

Season 6: The Proton Resurgence

Season 7: The Cooper Extraction

• 1 year later...
On 18/05/2012 at 8:38 AM, garyp said:

The second scene that comes to mind is the pilot where Leonard says "our children will be smart and beautiful" and Sheldon says "and imaginary too".

I've always felt a slight "denial of closure" that Sheldon never said "what if they have your looks and her brains" (after GBS).