Jim Parsons commercials

SD70ACe

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but here's more Jim Parsons for you. 30 versions of him in fact. :D

I wasn't sure how to search this on the forum to see if anyone else has posted this so yeah, sorry in advance if it already has.

That just proves what an actor he is (for the naysayers who say he can only play Sheldon). :)

I don`t think there are alot of naysayers about Jim Parsons. I think he is a great actor. Without a doubt he can play just about every type of role, the problem is there are not very many characters he can play and be ultra successful.

No doubt he will have to deal with typecasting for the rest of his career.

That just proves what an actor he is (for the naysayers who say he can only play Sheldon). :)

I don`t think there are alot of naysayers about Jim Parsons. I think he is a great actor. Without a doubt he can play just about every type of role, the problem is there are not very many characters he can play and be ultra successful.

No doubt he will have to deal with typecasting for the rest of his career.

Trust me, there are. :( Most people agree he's great at playing Sheldon (there are a few outspoken exceptions even to that, have come across them), but relatively few know that he has been a versatile theater actor and got a lot of praise for TNH. So comments like 'one-note actor' are not uncommon.

But I agree about the typecasting.. Sheldon is just too strong and beloved a character to 'get over' easily. I'm very interested to see what he'll be doing 10 years down the line - and yes, I would really like for him to get a substantial movie role some day.

I see Jim Parsons being cast in an episode of "Law & Order: SVU" in 10 years time.

I can see the promo now.. "See Sheldon as you've never seen him before" and he'll play some psychotic-kiddie-killer.

Like when John Stamos was on the show or even (gack) Justin Beiber's crime show debut ><

I love all the different cameos on SUV & CI ( although the Bieber one was a bit much...)

Would also very much like to see A Jim cameo in some years, could be very interesting :)

Saw a Law & Order CI last week with Liza Minelli, she may look like a creepy plastic version of herself these days, but she can still act!