Jim Parsons commercials

SD70ACe

I love all the different cameos on SUV & CI ( although the Bieber one was a bit much...)

Would also very much like to see A Jim cameo in some years, could be very interesting :)

Saw a Law & Order CI last week with Liza Minelli, she may look like a creepy plastic version of herself these days, but she can still act!

I think it would be funny if they used more than one of the BBT cast member at a time

by the way, I also think it would be funny if Jim was the drug dealer they were getting info from

In the Burger commercial I could almost imagine Sheldon saying he is doing a continuation of the Cheese Cake factory experiment i.e freeing up his mind by doing a plebian activity :)

I really expected him to break into Sheldon and mock the customer LOL

Matt

• 2 months later...

He's so much fun to watch! I love Jim :)

Thanks, there were a few of these I hadn't seen. Love the FedEx one!

Does anyone remember Jim Parsons from Garden State? His character was a bit creepy.

Looooved him in Garden State. "btw, it says balls on your face."

One of my favorite scenes when Zach's charachter wakes up with "balls" written on his face & sees a knight in the kitchen. It was perfect. haha.

• 5 months later...

He's so much fun to watch! I love Jim :)

Thanks, there were a few of these I hadn't seen. Love the FedEx one!

Does anyone remember Jim Parsons from Garden State? His character was a bit creepy.

Looooved him in Garden State. "btw, it says balls on your face."

One of my favorite scenes when Zach's charachter wakes up with "balls" written on his face & sees a knight in the kitchen. It was perfect. haha.

I just came on the forums to see if anyone had mentioned the Garden State cameo before...saw the film a while before I started watching BBT and thought it was pretty meh but just watched the clip with Jim and that line is such a Sheldon thing to say...so funny.

• 1 month later...

All these clips are awesome! Thanx for sharing! I never saw Garden State, but seeing Jim in the armor made my day. :) I can't believe they haven't had anyone on Big Bang wandering around in full plate armor. And no, Leonard's Ren Faire costume doesn't count. ;p

Jim has this sort of "I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but I can work with that" sort of attitude. It's great! :)

• 6 months later...

I watched the Garden State clip recently and I want to watch that movie again.

I saw it years ago when it first hit cable, I guess, because I'd heard a lot about it and I liked Zach Braff from Scrubs, but I barely remember it and I don't remember Jim's scene at all or the context or whatever.

I think I might have to buy this DVD so I can start my Jim Parsons collection. :)

I watched the Garden State clip recently and I want to watch that movie again.

I saw it years ago when it first hit cable, I guess, because I'd heard a lot about it and I liked Zach Braff from Scrubs, but I barely remember it and I don't remember Jim's scene at all or the context or whatever.

I think I might have to buy this DVD so I can start my Jim Parsons collection. :)

A Jim Parsons collection sound very nice :) And we love him so much that when TBBT finish forever (in 5,8 years I hope! :)) then we will continue supporting him in his career. :)

A Jim Parsons collection sound very nice :) And we love him so much that when TBBT finish forever (in 5,8 years I hope! :)) then we will continue supporting him in his career. :)

Absolutely. He's worth the devotion. :)