The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AngKalag

G'day

Firstly, I must point out that I have just saw the premier of this clever and side-splitting show and I am very impressed! Instantly became a fan since the whole "stairs" conversation on the first ep! :icon_cheesygrin: Anyway, in case my title showed no hint, I am from Australia (on the coast to be a bit more specific). 14 yrs, female and loves music & witty comedy! Erm, not sure what else to say, but it's an honor to join these boards and I'm keen to conversate with you lot sooner or later.. :icon_redface:

Thanx 4 the kind welcome! I too, am anticipating that this marvelous show does well over in Aus, I even spread the word to a couple of geeky relatives and friends LOL! :icon_cheesygrin: And seeing that I'm the only Aussie here (so far.. there'll surely be more to come as the show progresses), I'll be more than happy to deliver news on how it's going in terms of ratings and popularity. :icon_wink:

Firstly, I must point out that I have just saw the premier of this clever and side-splitting show and I am very impressed! Instantly became a fan since the whole "stairs" conversation on the first ep! :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway, in case my title showed no hint, I am from Australia (on the coast to be a bit more specific). 14 yrs, female and loves music & witty comedy! Erm, not sure what else to say, but it's an honor to join these boards and I'm keen to conversate with you lot sooner or later.. :icon_redface:

A big Welcome!, and I'm glad to hear that the show went over down under! When I heard the show was premiering there I was hoping it would do well. That "stairs" conversation is a favorite of mine too (among many others)! Forgive me, but I have to ask: is "conversate" an Australian colloquialism or recent slang term? Thanks and it's very nice to have people from other countries here! :)

A big Welcome!, and I'm glad to hear that the show went over down under! When I heard the show was premiering there I was hoping it would do well. That "stairs" conversation is a favorite of mine too (among many others)! Forgive me, but I have to ask: is "conversate" an Australian colloquialism or recent slang term? Thanks and it's very nice to have people from other countries here! :)

Hehe, as far as I know it's not an Aussie term, I originally thought it was American slang but to be honest, I'm not even sure if it's a real word! :icon_lol: Yep, I have a very twisted vocab...

And thanx 4 the welcome! Forgot to mention, but my older brother also watched the premiere with me and he loves the show too! :)