Penny

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we never have seen Leonard and sheldon's brothers that's a big assumption and since they both older than Sheldon and Leonard I'm assuming they'd be quite a bit older than her

I'm surprised penny has at least tried lesbo since the guys she dated were jerks.

As for the ones that want penny/Amy, penny/Bernadette or penny/Howard/Bernadette those will have to stay in your fantasy unless it happens

Since we never have seen Leonard and sheldon's brothers that's a big assumption and since they both older than Sheldon and Leonard I'm assuming they'd be quite a bit older than her

I'm surprised penny has at least tried lesbo since the guys she dated were jerks.

As for the ones that want penny/Amy, penny/Bernadette or penny/Howard/Bernadette those will have to stay in your fantasy unless it happens

Age doesn't matter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest histerija

Sheldon makes Penny feel bad all the time. He constantly makes mean remarks about her intelligence to her. Sheldon believes that Penny is beneath him. If it wasn't for Leonard, Sheldon would have nothing to do with Penny anyways. L/P's chemistry when they were together was fantastic. Leonard was extremely loyal to Penny when they were together.

i think that leonard made penny feel bad even more.

sheldon is just being honest to everyone. but leonard is pretending to be a nice guy, but almost all he does has a selfish reason behind it.

sheldon thinks that he's smarter than everyone else, but if he would think that penny or his friends were beneath him, then he wouldn't hang out with them.

of course he's saying that he's a homo novus and he's criticizing everyone's work, but that's because he is the smartest person there.

they didn't have a good chemistry when they were together.

i really liked them as a couple in the first 2 seasons and i wanted for them to be together, but when they actually started dating in season 3 i just wanted them to break up! because they were soo bad together. :/

and with all the sheldon- penny scenes in season 3 they showed us just how sheldon and penny are much better than leonard and penny.

and i think it's getting boring to drag the whole leonard- penny thing through 5 seasons.

life is not that simple and especially not love! leonard meets penny in the first episode and falls for her and they lived happily ever after. it's like a cheap romantic-comedy clichee or a disney movie. i'm just waiting for a final airport scene, where penny is moving to nebraska and leonard realizes that he still loves her and goes after her and they get married and everyone is happy.

but maybe i'm expecting too much from a tv show :/

Speaking of Leonard and Sheldon's brothers, I wonder if they're ever going to show them or if they're going to pull a Seinfeld. George and Jerry both mention having a brother once each, but we never get to see them and they're never mentioned again throughout the entire series. Elaine's sister is mentioned a couple times, and Elaine is mentioned as having just gone to see her or just getting back from visiting, but we never actually see the sister.

Maybe we will never get to see Sheldon/Leonard's respective brothers. I would like to see either of them though, and how Sheldon or Leonard react when they show up.

• 5 months later...

Speaking of Leonard and Sheldon's brothers, I wonder if they're ever going to show them or if they're going to pull a Seinfeld. George and Jerry both mention having a brother once each, but we never get to see them and they're never mentioned again throughout the entire series. Elaine's sister is mentioned a couple times, and Elaine is mentioned as having just gone to see her or just getting back from visiting, but we never actually see the sister.

Maybe we will never get to see Sheldon/Leonard's respective brothers. I would like to see either of them though, and how Sheldon or Leonard react when they show up.

I don't know why but for some reason I thought that there was an episode where Leonard's brother showed up and he started hitting on Penny. Must be thinking of something else.

Nope the only sibling to show up is Missy, I believe Leonard's brother and sister are married, Leonard mentions him being 6'1" and upset that he's not in his intro speech for Sheldon at the Chancellor Award.

There was a thread mentioning Sheldon's brother being cast or maybe it was just a rumor but nothing obviouslly came out of it.

I don't know why but for some reason I thought that there was an episode where Leonard's brother showed up and he started hitting on Penny. Must be thinking of something else.

Nope, the only member of Leonard's family we have seen is his mother. It would be interesting to see the rest of their families. Missy didn't seem to be as dumb as Sheldon's mother described her. Maybe his brother is the dumb one. Or, maybe they just seem that way when compared to Sheldon.

Just an aside; If he's invited to the wedding, does Captain Sweatpants have some sort of formal outfit he wears for such an occasion? Maybe some of those sweatpants with pinstripes down the legs?

Penny's ideal mate would be Zack but smarter.

Zack is nice, tall and has well developed muscles. If he wasn't quite so much of a doofus he's be a perfect match for Penny.

That reminds me, I'd like to see a future episode where Zack comes back into the scene after taking some home schooling and actually learns something and shows some smarts so he becomes kind of a 'threat' to Leonard kind of like how Stuart was before he became so lame. :p

The only way Zack is a threat to Leonard is if he has a new brain transplant and made him smarter. But I don't see how you can all of a sudden get smarter so I think he's stuck like he is.

Zack is nice, tall and has well developed muscles. If he wasn't quite so much of a doofus he's be a perfect match for Penny.

That reminds me, I'd like to see a future episode where Zack comes back into the scene after taking some home schooling and actually learns something and shows some smarts so he becomes kind of a 'threa t' to Leonard kind of like how Stuart was before he became so lame. :p

As the Zach character was portrayed his problem wasn't from a lack of education but a lack of intelligence. I don't think that any amount of education would make him a challenge in the intelligence department for Leonard. Zach has big muscles, Leonard has a big brain (not literally, they are both probably close to the same size, but I'm sure that you get the point).

That reminds me, I'd like to see a future episode where Zack comes back into the scene after taking some home schooling and actually learns something and shows some smarts so he becomes kind of a 'threa t' to Leonard kind of like how Stuart was before he became so lame. :p

As the Zach character was portrayed his problem wasn't from a lack of education but a lack of intelligence. I don't think that any amount of education would make him a challenge in the intelligence department for Leonard. Zach has big muscles, Leonard has a big brain (not literally, they are both probably close to the same size, but I'm sure that you get the point).

Besides, Penny has made it pretty clear that regardless of her own intellect nothing is going to stimulate her long term short of a genius.

No she said dating Leonard ruined her for dumb guys, and even if she didn't date Leonard I would think being around the guys it would ruin her for dumb ones.

I don't think the guy has to be beffy like Zack but definetly tall or close to it like him.

Missy seemed intelligent but compared to her twin that's why maybe Sheldon's mom said what she did or the fact Missy is a hostess at fudd ruckers

Sorry, I think I had several more entries to read before I posted. I only meant that Amy thinks the world of Penny & Amy is trying to romance Sheldon. So if Penny were to ever "end up" with Sheldon it would really crush Amy. And there's no way Penny wouldn't know Amy would be crushed - I just don't think Penny would do it. But I apologize once again - this entry is really being inserted at the wrong spot in this thread - sorry all! :icon_redface:

Sheldon makes Penny feel bad all the time. He constantly makes mean remarks about her intelligence to her. Sheldon believes that Penny is beneath him. If it wasn't for Leonard, Sheldon would have nothing to do with Penny anyways. L/P's chemistry when they were together was fantastic. Leonard was extremely loyal to Penny when they were together.

i think that leonard made penny feel bad even more.

sheldon is just being honest to everyone. but leonard is pretending to be a nice guy, but almost all he does has a selfish reason behind it.

sheldon thinks that he's smarter than everyone else, but if he would think that penny or his friends were beneath him, then he wouldn't hang out with them.

of course he's saying that he's a homo novus and he's criticizing everyone's work, but that's because he is the smartest person there.

they didn't have a good chemistry when they were together.

i really liked them as a couple in the first 2 seasons and i wanted for them to be together, but when they actually started dating in season 3 i just wanted them to break up! because they were soo bad together. :/

and with all the sheldon- penny scenes in season 3 they showed us just how sheldon and penny are much better than leonard and penny.

and i think it's getting boring to drag the whole leonard- penny thing through 5 seasons.

life is not that simple and especially not love! leonard meets penny in the first episode and falls for her and they lived happily ever after. it's like a cheap romantic-comedy clichee or a disney movie. i'm just waiting for a final airport scene, where penny is moving to nebraska and leonard realizes that he still loves her and goes after her and they get married and everyone is happy.

but maybe i'm expecting too much from a tv show :/

Let's hope that's not how the show ends, gag me if it does.