The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

The In My Pants Game

Getting some last minute posts in this forum before it shuts down for a few days while in my pants

Back home. First morning in my very own bed. My boyfriend still sleeps. Its 12 in morning in my pants. Lazy boy!

Just talked on the phone with my good friend Sarita, in my pants. He just saw the doctor and may have difficult disease. 

On 1/3/2018 at 11:11 AM, snell said:

Just talked on the phone with my good friend Sarita, in my pants. He just saw the doctor and may have difficult disease. 

... hug..?

On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Miss Kitka said:

... hug..?

Thank you :( its something with nervous system. Good thing is that doing exercise may helps with the pain.

Today i called Sarita again and we were talking about my wedding! Exciting!

7 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

I'll Pray for SARITA !

Tell me all about your wedding !!!!

My boyfriend proposed me last summer and now we are engaged and plan our wedding. First, we tought to have big wedding seremony with all our relatives but idea is changed now. We are now planning to have the seremony in our home and just a few guests. Our closest family and thats it.

My friend studies to work as a dressmaker. And she is going to do my wedding dress this spring.

I do in my pants ! The seremony will be in 2 years but the dress will be done this spring. 

This is my favourite dress this far

20170823_125231.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you!  <3 

Today is my first day to join new theather club in my pants. 

Well, it was ok. The meeting was fun. Nice to meet new people. We played funny games. But after one hour i had to leave. Heikki got anxiety attack at home. :( so I must leave early and I missed most of the fun. But well. That happens. For me its more important to be there for my love. Now I must think if I go there next week or no.

SNELL, as you know, I've tried to have you contact us via PMs so we can talk in more detail, but so far that hasn't happened. So I'm responding with a general message.

8 hours ago, snell said:

Well, it was ok. The meeting was fun. Nice to meet new people. We played funny games. But after one hour i had to leave. Heikki got anxiety attack at home. :( so I must leave early and I missed most of the fun. But well. That happens. For me its more important to be there for my love. Now I must think if I go there next week or no.

I've been keeping up with your issues and as I'm no Doctor in any shape, way, or form I'd like to say a few things.

I would first like to say try GOD and the Bible. With all my issues, neither ELOISE nor myself would have gotten as far as we've become without GOD to lean on at our worst times (I was a wreak). After 5 months in the hospital I developed  a special kind of PTSD, it's called Adjustment Disorder. The worst part about is that I can't be left alone without GOD's help.  I also take medicine to help keep me level, and 1 pill to take in time of really bad anxiety. But GOD is ALWAYS the first step.

And now about Doctors. You guys seem to have a few issues (compared to me, you are sooo normal) that you might want to have a Doctor take a look at. Anxiety, depression, and many other issues can be a chemical imbalance in your body. I'm not saying pills are the answer to everything, but they have their uses.

Rambling while in my pants.

Edited by walnutcowboy

On 1/15/2018 at 8:10 AM, snell said:

I do in my pants ! The seremony will be in 2 years but the dress will be done this spring. 

This is my favourite dress this far

20170823_125231.jpg

Oh my...! What a beautiful dress!  :)

Sending Sarita hugs and purrs.