The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

The In My Pants Game

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 12:16 AM, walnutcowboy said:

SNELL, as you know, I've tried to have you contact us via PMs so we can talk in more detail, but so far that hasn't happened. So I'm responding with a general message.

I've been keeping up with your issues and as I'm no Doctor in any shape, way, or form I'd like to say a few things.

I would first like to say try GOD and the Bible. With all my issues, neither ELOISE nor myself would have gotten as far as we've become without GOD to lean on at our worst times (I was a wreak). After 5 months in the hospital I developed  a special kind of PTSD, it's called Adjustment Disorder. The worst part about is that I can't be left alone without GOD's help.  I also take medicine to help keep me level, and 1 pill to take in time of really bad anxiety. But GOD is ALWAYS the first step.

And now about Doctors. You guys seem to have a few issues (compared to me, you are sooo normal) that you might want to have a Doctor take a look at. Anxiety, depression, and many other issues can be a chemical imbalance in your body. I'm not saying pills are the answer to everything, but they have their uses.

Rambling while in my pants.

Ive seen doctor and my man also has. I hope we will get some help.

Now im thinking that should I invite my old friends to my place. Long time no see.

I feel better knowing you guys are being proactive !

I hope you have fun with your friends while I'm in my pants.

I still have friends that I still talk to (on site and PMs). I may not talk to them as much as much as I used to, but I know they will still answer if I call. One of these I've known (yes MISS KITKA, it's you) i've known from the beginning of my posting. Good friends are hard to find, either on line or in person while in my pants.

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

My weekend was rought. Today im feeling better. I had some troubles with my friend but i called him yesterday and now everything is ok :)

Now I need to pick up some food in my pants. I love asian food. 

I have one friend whos one big trouble. Lets see how long I can stand him in my pants.

It's best to have 1 or 2 close friends than a bunch of fair weather friends.

I'm thinking how stressed how stressed I'm going to get when ELOISE goes to Hawaii for nine days in March with her BFF, But she deserves a  break from me (I sometimes wish I could take a break from me LOL) in my pants.

Edited by walnutcowboy

How you handle it for so long time? :o somehow im happy that Heikki is also in bad condition and he cant leave me alone :( selfish but true in my pants. Im horrible person.

He didn't want to make a fuss, so just us and his siblings at home for Cake and pizza in my pants. 

• Like 1