The In My Pants Game

4 hours ago, ShelledInCoopedUp said:

My mind's in my pants.

4 minutes ago, KT1972 said:

I'm not surprised in my pants.

Neither am I. In my pants.

Edited by Miss Kitka

7 hours ago, Lady in Red said:

Wondering if Eloise is going to stay home now in my pants?

ELOISE is planning to stay home for a while, then start looking for something else. She has, at the moment, no plans of being a substitute teacher again. She loved those Special Need kids like they were her own kids. ELOISE was told she would be staying even when a regular teacher was hired because they are still a teacher short, but then told she only had a week before she was "out of here". Sorry if I sound bitter. I'll love having her home (because of my own issues) but it's unfair the way they let her go while in my pants.

Very upset for Eloise while in my pants.  My daughter-in-law teaches English as a Second Language kids.  The school system moves teachers around like they are playing a board game.  Lack of consistency does not work well for these kids who are trying to learn in a new country. 

LADY, ELOISE thanks you and your daughter-in-law for understanding ! nonverbal Special Need kids need so much consistency too. But you are right, the school system fail to see this. If this is how some kids are being taught, I wonder about "mainstream" kids who will someday will be leading the world in their pants. 

• Like 1

ELOISE has gone back to work, for a short while as they are looking to replace another full time teacher (go figure), but has been too sick to work since last Tuesday and is home today in her pants.

ELOISE says thank you LADY. She went back to work today and it looks like she is staying. She tried yesterday, but didn't even made it to the school she felt so bad while in her pants.