The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master-Sephiroth

The In My Pants Game

16 hours ago, KT1972 said:

Sox has Pizza in my pants.....

Sox wants ALL the pizza.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Willya look at the beautiful kitty...!   ❤❤❤

And speaking of animals, my doctor says both PLAYDOH & BENNY are going to be certified to be my SERVICE DOGS !!!! They qualified as being ESA (Emotional Support Animals) so they can travel FREE, get into hotels FREE, and on (when needed) markets, or where ever with me. One at a time of course. PLAYDOH is great during daylight hours as he stays ALWAYS calm. BENNY is great at night because G.G., before she passed, taught him to always be by my side when I become anxious and need a dog for a good petting (that sounds weird). I'm doing the happy dance in my pants !

Awesome, Mike.  Glad they can be there for you.   Happy for Mike here in my pajama pants.

Thanks "guys" ! I can't believe (well, really I can) that it takes TWO dogs to make up for what G.G. used to do !  I just wish I had thought about talking about this ESA thing A LOT sooner ! It would have made my life SOOO much easier AND simpler in my pants. 

Posted (edited)

That's wonderful, Mike, PLAYDOH and BENNY will look after you, and they'll love you.

Edit to add: I'm not sure how to add 'in my pants' without making that seem odd.

Edited by Miss Kitka

When had that ever stopped you in my pants (see that wasn't so hard....ummm....never mind) (LOL).

Posted (edited)

Am rotfwimpflsh....!  :girlhaha:

(translation: rolling on the floor while in my pants from laughing so hard)

Edited by Miss Kitka

Sitting here with my ESA dog BENNY, and I just found out that he and PLAYDOH both qualify as SERVICE DOGS while in my pants.

• Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2