The fact that I'm an old man who likes to watch pretty young women in TV shows, is probably irrelevant to the writers, but that does not keep me from stating my disappointment with season 5 up to now (e05).

I do miss Miss Priya Koothrappali. The evolution, fraught with ups and downs, of her interaction with the other characters (especially with the females and also the fibs to her parents) was a delight to watch. She's so much more interesting (and pretty) than old Will Wheaton.

Bring Priya back as a regular, PLEASE!

@E: I can relate to the word "moron" if that's any indication?? lolz

I haven't read anything regarding how much air time Priya is getting this season. I guess time will tell.

Episode 7 might shed some light on the future of Leonard and Priya. (it was episode 6, but I just noticed they've swapped the screening dates around so this episode screens closer to Halloween)

I for one do not want Priya to return.

Wil Wheaton? What is wrong with him? He plays an entirely different class of character on the show.

Almost like saying you want to bring bang Dr. Stephanie Barnett, and to hell with the Spanish speaking cleaning ladies from the cafeteria.

I just can't like Priya. Her constant attempts to remake Leonard annoyed the hell out of me. I yearn for the episode where she and Leonard end it forever.

Have to agree with you on that one. However, she was necessary, because it adds to the whole romantic/sexual tension between Leonard and Penny. Besides, she is someone we love to hate.

I just can't like Priya. Her constant attempts to remake Leonard annoyed the hell out of me.

This is what wives and girlfriends do. The Prya character reflects real life. Take it from a 47 year old very very experienced man.

I applaud the Prya character and hope to see more. She's a real fit for Leonard. The blonde across the hall isn't.

I just can't like Priya. Her constant attempts to remake Leonard annoyed the hell out of me. I yearn for the episode where she and Leonard end it forever.

Have to agree with you on that one. However, she was necessary, because it adds to the whole romantic/sexual tension between Leonard and Penny. Besides, she is someone we love to hate.

You are right there. It absolutely changed Penny's assessment of her true feelings for Leonard. With Amy prompting her she even cried over Leonard. I think in the end it will be Amy that sends her back to Leonard. It will be her repayment for Penny giving her the ideal best friend life she has always craved. Or, maybe I am just letting my imagination get ahead of the writing staff. :icon_wink:

I just can't like Priya. Her constant attempts to remake Leonard annoyed the hell out of me.

This is what wives and girlfriends do. The Prya character reflects real life. Take it from a 47 year old very very experienced man.

I applaud the Prya character and hope to see more. She's a real fit for Leonard. The blonde across the hall isn't.

Yeah all four of my wives tried to change me and I am 60. (Aside) Don't try to remake an actor. We remake ourselves so often and are so self concerned that we only find outside influence to be annoying. (Return to Story) Leonard hates loneliness, hence Priya, but he loves Penny. You can't tell the heart what to love. It doesn't listen. He is a sensible man and could likely build a relationship with anyone but he will always love Penny. My gods it sounds like I think these characters are real. LOL

The fact that I'm an old man who likes to watch pretty young women in TV shows, is probably irrelevant to the writers, but that does not keep me from stating my disappointment with season 5 up to now (e05).

I do miss Miss Priya Koothrappali. The evolution, fraught with ups and downs, of her interaction with the other characters (especially with the females and also the fibs to her parents) was a delight to watch. She's so much more interesting (and pretty) than old Will Wheaton.

Bring Priya back as a regular, PLEASE!

Us old guys know quality when we see it!

She does add to the show.

I think I lost count of the number of times I've tried to kill Priya...

It's ok just keep trying. It might work one of these times

I've got more sadistic things hidden up my Black Cape than you think! >=D

Are you sure its more than I would thing?

And by all means keep using them

Totally. Watch and squirm... er, learn.