Kaley Cuoco Engaged

Disgusted

well just read all the comments and all i can say is its her life let her live it how she wants but the britney spears comment could turn out to be true by that i mean look at britneys life against kaleys britney rebelled against the profile she was told to live up to maybe kaley is following the same path

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shel ra, it's just something about this that's disturbing to me that she'd get with a guy like that just skating on a bad road here, that has an ex like that looks like the old penny is rubbing off on her, but some girls will always want to be with guys like that you'd think she would look at Sandra bullock for example and will probably have the same outcome just like most of these do, you'd think since she plays penny who has dated nothing but jerks minus Leonard, maybe she'd do what penny did but I guess she has bad taste in men, as for Britney comparsion it took her down a dark place and let's home that Kaley doesn't go that route I don't think she's rebelling I think she just has bad taste in men, not sure what's the rush to get married unless she's knocked up and let's hope not for her sake, plus if the guy had any more warning signs he'd come with a warning label of course she's just asking for heartbreak and trouble with a guy like this and she has no one to blame but herself since the warnings are starring at her in the face, I still like her as an actress just think she's makng a huge mistake that she'll have to eventually pay for if she marries him

Actually Jim parson and Kaley are my favorite

From interviews I've seen they kept it secret themselves. As for Kaley she had quite a reputation for sleeping with co stars and making bad decisions before TBBT started. She moved in with that musician after only a month. This doesn't make her a bad person but maybe makes this engagement a little easier to understand. Even good people make bad decisions.

Well that explains a lot, I thought I heard she dated someone that was on 8 simple rules, by her keeping it a secret she inadverlty sabatoged her relationship with Johnny because I doubt she could go out if they were keeping it a secret or the media or a fan would have seen it took a picture from their phone and put in on the Internet, I read that she said after ending it with Johnny that she wouldn't date a co star again and she's been dating musicians since they're not exactly husband material with girls throwing themselves at them, one month and three are kind of quick I think longer the better would be better with Hollywood relationships but there's not a timeline when you should get engaged but that is kind of fast

Their wedding song should be Britney spears "criminal", I hope his name is pronunced lazy, I wouldn't want to see their honeymoon video the guy's too repulsive looking plus if he was any older he would need the magic blue pill

She's 25.

I'll repeat that. She's twenty five!

Too young to get married, what with a whirlwind career like that. Most of those early Hollywood actor marriages don't work out... she'd be better off if she didn't waste her time. But she's young and has to find that out first hand for herself, unfortunately.

According the celeb sites, she's engaged to her longtime boyfriend since when is a couple months long time boyfriend, as for the ex-finance on kaley's part she wore a fake engagement ring at a red carpet event and said that "I like for you to know who I'm getting married to- chopard, the Jewerly designer" she was referring to the fake engagement ring she had

How is 25 too young to get married

A celebrity needs to date a person for close to a year before they get engaged, because too many of them get engaged after a couple months together and then married and divorced after a couple years, don't be surprised if kaley's divorced before the series is over.

@cbolt: probably the same percentage as those living in the "real world"

It's not about "when" you marry... it's about marrying the right person.

But, still remembering that people change as the years go by. I'm not the same person at 38 as I was when I was 20. Life experience changes people.

Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.

Hmmm... for better or worse... where have I heard those words before ??

I not sure if she does Many magazines if she does I don't remember seeing her in too many I know of unless it's lesser known ones, I remember she was in maxim I think cover, but I would think if she's not that she would since she's on one of the top tv shows, what's a showmance?