The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tarsos22

BRING ALICE BACK!!!

After this week's episode, it will be interesting to see if she gets a second appearance. I guess it's all hanging on what the writers have in mind for Leonard and Priya.

But yeah, I really liked the Alice character. Reminded me of when Johnny was on Roseanne and he and Darlene used to write that comic book together.

you know what would be cool

Alice being with Leonard for a bit or hanging out and Penny sees that Alice have so much in common with the guys

then Penny tries to compete and become just like Alice, but smarter since she will be taught by Dr. Sheldon Cooper lol

Unfortunately I think she was just there as a device to break Leonard and Priya up for good. Someone that was so dashing and attractive to all of Leonard's sensibilities, not just physically but socially as well, that he couldn't help but get caught up in a make-out session.

She might be back at a later date for one reason or another, just like Penny's boyfriends have returned at various occasions, but I don't see her having any real staying power.

Because we won’t see Alice with Leonard because I think they are trying to put him and Penny back together . I think they should put her with Stewart…not only because it seems a lot of people like her but because I’d like to see more Stewart in episodes and it would be nice to see him not get the short end of the stick

Pairing up 2 minor characters would end up giving them more screen time than they should have. I know I've been harping on about it in other threads, but I miss the core 5. I like episodes with Stuart, and I liked Alice. she should be brought back to tempt Leonard, even though he will likely end up with Penny. After all, they're "on a break" :D

sorry for bringing this thread back up

but i was watching Dexter Season 4 and I saw her being naked twice LOL

do u remember which episodes??

sorry for bringing this thread back up

but i was watching Dexter Season 4 and I saw her being naked twice LOL

do u remember which episodes??

I can't remember the episode(s) she was naked in, but she was in pretty much all of season 4. She is ridiculously beautiful! Remember seeing her in How I Met Your Mother too. I like her a lot & would be rad if they brought her back, but I don't see that happening. :/

Her name is Courtney Ford

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1835900/

I have to agree with BazingaGirl - we don't really need any more recurring characters on the show as a lot of the core action is being diluted amongst the pairings in the group already. This means that the ensemble scenes which were amongst the strongest in the show are now becoming less and less common. Although I enjoy watching Sheldon stumble through his relationship with Amy and I love the fact that Bernadette has scraped some of the sleaze off Howard I have to admit that I do miss the 'dining' scenarios with just Penny and the boys. I suppose we can't have it all (but I still WANT it all). Maybe they should make the episodes longer??? Or maybe I'm just greedy :D

A thought has just occurred to me - SPINOFF!!!!

Stuart and his comic store could be the hub for a new sitcom where all the fave recurring characters gather and our gang can make guest appearances - that way we can explore all of the minor characters we love (or love to hate!)

Again, being greedy??

can't remember which episodes, i believe it was Disc 3 DVD...

she's married to Brandon Routh (Superman Returns)

also i don't think they should be doing a Spinoff with that comic book store...the gang do go there regularly