Penny's last name

katiekins1803

Is it just me or do other people also think the writers should give Penny a last name? it seems almost all the characters, main or not have one except her.

Poor Penny :(

edit... while we're at it. lets see who can think of the best last name for Penny.

I think Penny Baker is a nice ring to it :)

Is it just me or do other people also think the writers should give Penny a last name? it seems almost all the characters, main or not have one except her.

I agree. Could even make it like Krammer in Seinfeld. Some sort of big seret they try to find out

I agree. Could even make it like Krammer in Seinfeld. Some sort of big seret they try to find out

It wouldn't take too much effort. I am sure she has a lot of credit card statements laying around...

But this could be an excuse to bring back Wyatt for an episode.

I preferred my Kramer without a surname, just as I prefer my Penny without one too.

It's just one of those "magic" things in this show. I don't want it ruined.

However, I agree that "Lane" would be an awesome twist should she ever be given one.

How about Penny Wanker, cousin to Peggy Bundy(maiden name Wanker). Peggy was from Wisconsin, that's near Nebraska.

Penny's dad would be Wyatt Wanker!

That's why they never mention it!

And then it gets censored on every episode in the UK, so us Brits never really find out :p

OK simonsayz. I'll call youir bluff.

What do you think her last name is and which episode was it in?

(I was going to go for Penny Arcade, but perhaps that would be unkind)

ok...are you ready?

it

is

Penny Blossom <~ highlight there

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

I preferred my Kramer without a surname, just as I prefer my Penny without one too.

It's just one of those "magic" things in this show. I don't want it ruined.

However, I agree that "Lane" would be an awesome twist should she ever be given one.

actually Kramer was his last name, Cosmo was his first lol. either way I think Penny needs a last name... just my opinion :)

• 2 weeks later...